Hacking Installed rop in sysnand 9.9 new3ds with FBI and "youtube browser crash"

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You have a 9.9 system. You can't do anything with MSET rop as the exploits they used are long patched. I'm not sure what you are trying to do but you are seriously confused. MSET rop has nothing to do with YouTube or the TubeHaX used on it.

You can't run CIA installers like FBI on a system past 9.2 firmware. You'll only be able to run emulators and other similar homebrew on your system. CIA stuff and dev apps among others requires an exploitable console on 9.2 or lower.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The same thing was posted in a different thread a couple days ago.

Seriously ppl... give it up. Don't keep posting the same crap all the time especially when it's as idiotic as this

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Tubehax or "ironhax" = same thing as Ninjhax 2.0. And Ninjhax 2.0 = weak. Very weak. A crippled shadow of what "1.0" (or is it "1.1"?) can do. It's actually a pretty misleading name... That "2.0" would imply that it's better. It's not.

Tubehax is no joke, my ass. No ARM 9, no payload, no good.

But at least you get homebrew. And region-free. That's gotta be worth something...

...to someone.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Tubehax or "ironhax" = same thing as Ninjhax 2.0. And Ninjhax 2.0 = weak. Very weak. A crippled shadow of what "1.0" (or is it "1.1"?) can do. It's actually a pretty misleading name... That "2.0" would imply that it's better. It's not.

Tubehax is no joke, my ass. No ARM 9, no payload, no good.

But at least you get homebrew. And region-free. That's gotta be worth something...

...to someone.

It's totally worth it mate! You get 1 emulator that works pretty good. Except it's not as good as it could be because there's no complete access.

Another DOOM port that will never ever be finished.

I think Tetris clone.

A GBA emulator that can't run anything for shit.

And loadsa moralfaggotry.

Oh and did I mention it absolutely broke many applications?

It's not like it matters anyway, because the 3ds scene is probably the least organized scene I've ever seen in my whole life. If you weren't in the right place at the right time, you won't know it was ever possible.

I'm not even kidding... A long time ago, before I had a 3ds, I saw a list of homebrew that looked pretty sweet but you needed a gateway cart. Now I don't see it anywhere anymore.

Reactions: AtlasFontaine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to