Homebrew Install games un 3ds (with online)

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh okay so if I get banned, I can use a public seed to be unbanned and is there more risk if I play online with the most famous titles ?(pokemon,...)

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And how to update games if my 3ds is not updated to the last firmware, and is there a risk of ban if I also play with game cards (3ds games that I bought)

hakd88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh okay so if I get banned, I can use a public seed to be unbanned and is there more risk if I play online with the most famous titles ?(pokemon,...)
As long as you only use cia files for online games and don't cheat on pokemon, you probably won't get banned. If you do, you can usually unban yourself.

And how to update games if my 3ds is not updated to the last firmware, and is there a risk of ban if I also play with game cards (3ds games that I bought)
You got this around the wrong way. You update the system, not the games. Feel free to update, hacking will still work.

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But how do I install update of games if my 3ds is not updated ? And after I updated them, can I turn off the WiFi to avoid all risk of ban ?

Last edited by Pokpoko,

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And playing original games card ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And how to update .cia, I have to update the 3ds to have access to the eshop to update games ?

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And playing original games card ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And how to update .cia, I have to update the 3ds to have access to the eshop to update games ?

Game updates also come in the form of CIA files. On most CIA websites they will have the game CIA and an Update CIA for that game. Install the base game CIA, then install the update CIA.

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And is It really better to use legit .cia ? And If I use original game card, am I more likely to get banned ?

Nemos59

A random user
Trophies
XP
Country
France
FR: Tu peux être bannis que si tu triches en ligne, où que tu joues à des jeux qui ne sont pas sortis (ce qui ne risque plus d'arriver). Pour les mises à jours, comme on t'a dis, quand tu télécharges un jeu, t'a aussi les mises a jours avec sous formes de CIA. Installe le jeu puis la MAJ
EN: You can only be banned if you cheat online, or if you play unreleased games. For the updates, as it has been said, when you download a game, you also have the updates in a CIA file. Install the game, then the update.

Last edited by Nemos59,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7