Install failures from Ticket Injections?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Dracari, May 8, 2016.

1. Dracari
    OP

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    i got more or Less Ticket injected DSIware to Download from the eShop (sudoku/Uno) but they Result in just a "An Error has Occured" screen i'm using the latest Luma3DS version (only thing enabled in config is Show GBA Boot screen)

i do not have a Patched TWL_FIRM installed as AuReiNand/Luma3DS allready patches it . but DSiWare isnt broken for the Most part (the TWL cart launcher works, my copy of Casestory and Starship defense i had transfeered from my DSi back when i first got my 3DS still work, DSMode carts still work.)

(come to think of it the Last game i installed from Ticket injection ala Latest FBI Also did the same thing. )

2. Drakia

Drakia GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 15, 2008
    Canada
    Just tried using CIAngel to grab/install the titlekey for the DSiWare Sudoku game, installed via the eShop, and had no issues.

Do you have an existing bad titlekey for that game on your 3DS by any chance?

3. TheKawaiiDesu

TheKawaiiDesu Ball of Kawaiiness

Aug 23, 2015
    Korea, North
    Lowee
    Do you use A9LH SysNAND?
    If not (so if you're using EmuNAND), you need to install the DSiWare games twice, both on SysNAND and EmuNAND.