Input issues with Sega Genesis Virtual Console (Using vWii)

NecroNova

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been having input problems with the Sega Genesis Virtual Console and i need help.
The issue comes from holding down the face buttons or the D-Pad, they randomly spaz out all the time when holding the buttons down.
Its given me trouble in many Genesis games and i dont know whats causing it or how to fix it. This effects injects which is how i found this issue.

The games that have these input issues are:
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Dynamite Headdy
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Gunstar Heroes
Sonic The Hedgehog 1
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic Spinball

Surprisingly the other 5 Genesis games i have do not have this issue, and i dont know why. If anyone can figure out what the causes this issue then please talk about it.

NecroNova

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping this because this is still a legitimite issue im having, and i would like if anyone had a solution for this.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been having input problems with the Sega Genesis Virtual Console and i need help.
The issue comes from holding down the face buttons or the D-Pad, they randomly spaz out all the time when holding the buttons down.
Its given me trouble in many Genesis games and i dont know whats causing it or how to fix it. This effects injects which is how i found this issue.

The games that have these input issues are:
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Dynamite Headdy
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Gunstar Heroes
Sonic The Hedgehog 1
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic Spinball

Surprisingly the other 5 Genesis games i have do not have this issue, and i dont know why. If anyone can figure out what the causes this issue then please talk about it.
VC geneisis is very problematic, try Genesis+ GX (Recomended) or switch beween ios version to see which versions fix which games.

Reactions: NecroNova

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1