Hacking Injected an old version of atmosphere by mistake; can't get past fatal error screen

CHAL14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit - I fix it :)

I was using TeraRCMgui to inject payloads and I injected an old atmosphere version (date on the file says July 2, 2019) and hekate ctcaer 5.0.0 into my switch while I was in RCM by mistake. I was trying to follow a guide at switch homebrew guide and got to the sd card file downloads before I messed up (I was supposed to only inject hekate that came with my sd card files). Now when I boot the switch I get fatal error: failed to stat stage 2 (fusee-secondary) (which i know is because of an old atmosphere version but at this point my sd card looks way different than videos on how to update atmosphere). I'm in an infinite cycle now because cant get back to RCM and when I reboot it gives me the same screen.

I guess what I'm asking for is- what's my sd card supposed to look like at this point and did I miss a payload or download one I can't recover from. Pretty lost rn :/

Last edited by CHAL14,

CHAL14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update your Atmosphere and Hekate.
I tried to follow this guide but my sd card doesn't look the same so I couldn't follow.
1659839604480.png

CHAL14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide told you what to delete and what to move over, newer Atmosphere doesn't user fusee-secondary.bin, now it is replaced by package3. And fusee-primary been rename to fusee. Delete your atmosphere and hekate files.
I deleted my files for atmosphere and hekate on my sd card, but the same fatal error still appears. Do you think that its trying to launch off of my system memory and not my sd card?

CHAL14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work!!! I held power for 15 secs to fully turn off then i rebooted in RCM and followed the guide correctly!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk