Info R4 Wood Firmware

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by pizzaman123, Nov 12, 2010.

Nov 12, 2010

Info R4 Wood Firmware by pizzaman123 at 11:28 PM (1,127 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. pizzaman123
    OP

Newcomer pizzaman123 Member

Canada
    So now I install the rpg folder and the other files that come with i make a folder named "games" right in the root and add the games there. and is shoptemp a good place to buy the r4 and download the wood firmware from? and also, is the wood firmware ever gonna stop or something or is it gonna stay for like a year or two

2. Sephxus

Member Sephxus GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yes! Shoptemp is the perfect place to buy an R4. However, you should check GBAtemp for Wood exclusive updates.
    Here is the latest: Wood 1.16
    Just copy everything to the root of your micro sd card. You can also add a games folder if you wish to keep your files organized.

3. Snailface

Member Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    Antarctica
    Put the RPG folder and DS_Menu.dat file in your root and .nds games anywhere. Yes, to your second question. Third question: Wood will probably be updated for the rest of the DS's lifespan (1 1/2 yrs maybe), but that's up to Yellow Wood Goblin, it's author. The R4 is only $6, so it's not much of a risk, anyway.