Hacking Info R4 Wood Firmware

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So now I install the rpg folder and the other files that come with i make a folder named "games" right in the root and add the games there. and is shoptemp a good place to buy the r4 and download the wood firmware from? and also, is the wood firmware ever gonna stop or something or is it gonna stay for like a year or two

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes! Shoptemp is the perfect place to buy an R4. However, you should check GBAtemp for Wood exclusive updates.
Here is the latest: Wood 1.16
Just copy everything to the root of your micro sd card. You can also add a games folder if you wish to keep your files organized.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
pizzaman123 said:
So now I install the rpg folder and the other files that come with i make a folder named "games" right in the root and add the games there. and is shoptemp a good place to buy the r4 and download the wood firmware from?
Put the RPG folder and DS_Menu.dat file in your root and .nds games anywhere. Yes, to your second question. Third question: Wood will probably be updated for the rest of the DS's lifespan (1 1/2 yrs maybe), but that's up to Yellow Wood Goblin, it's author. The R4 is only $6, so it's not much of a risk, anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)