Gaming Infinite Space hype

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
I'm asuming that this game has a hell of a steep learning curve like another RTS out there *coughknightsintheknightmarecough* and has a long play time. If your going to play this game, read and comprehend the instructions x3

Naw, it's actually super easy and simple. Knights in the Knightmare is Chess to Infinite Space's tick-tac-toe. Doesn't mean it's not a fun game though.

EDIT: also, it's not an RTS lol! More like... real time.. uhh... ever played this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c--WV7yO47I...feature=related

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i read the book that this game was inspired by "Childhoods end" by Arthur C Clark...

im REALLY excited for I.S.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
we1221 said:
the review on ign only give a 7.0
Who actually cares about reviews? A person I neither know nor care about cannot tell me if I will like a game or not. If a game looks or sounds interesting to me then I will play it and make my own damn mind up.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Probably 6-8 hours before is out.

Topic Related
I have made a list with several names I will use for my ships, I keep them for myself but the second best ship in my fleet will be called "the Biscuit Hammer" destroyer of worlds......if there is enough space that is.
My hype is at this level.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going for the name I use for most of my "transportation devices" in games.

"Póg ma thoin"

Gaelic for "kiss my ass"
biggrin.gif

This game looks great.

Leopold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered on this site soley to keep track of this game and it's status. I'm hoping that it hits the web sometime soon as it's NOWHERE around me locally and I'm not paying the obscene amount of shipping to get it here. Hopefully the Intarwebs will have something for me to do this weekend, if not I may have to buckle down and drive around some more to hunt this puppy down.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it. 256meg ROM. Seems to work fine in the CycloDS 1.58b2. Haven't played much of it yet though......took like 40+ minutes just to dump to slot2. It's an NTR cart, not a TWL one. Not really sure of the significance of that though.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rayder said:
I got it. 256meg ROM. Seems to work fine in the CycloDS 1.58b2. Haven't played much of it yet though......took like 40+ minutes just to dump to slot2. It's an NTR cart, not a TWL one. Not really sure of the significance of that though.
Just means that it's not a DSi hybrid. TWL suggests relation to the DSi.

Leopold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
the game was pred by Venom
have fun
smile.gif

EDIT: i hope is real :"P time for hunting

Do you have the # for it? I'm about to order it on Amazon for 28 bux, but if it's out on the scene already I'll spend my time hunting for it instead
smile.gif

/not asking for links
//know that's against the rules
///slashies are fun.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Leopold said:
elixirdream said:
the game was pred by Venom
have fun
smile.gif

EDIT: i hope is real :"P time for hunting

Do you have the # for it? I'm about to order it on Amazon for 28 bux, but if it's out on the scene already I'll spend my time hunting for it instead
smile.gif

/not asking for links
//know that's against the rules
///slashies are fun.

nah.... i can't be sure about it..
is just a pre release news
but i suspect is a fake news
since it didn't report the REgion of the game..

Leopold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well crap on a stick then. I just ordered it from amazon, hedging my bets here as it's nowhere on the west coast of florida. It'll be here by the 23rd. Plenty of time for me to finish up my plans for the new job before I hunker down and play this game to death.

If the rom is out before the game gets here I can always return it for a minimal fee. Worth it just to get this sucker as the Japanese one was a blast even though I barely knew what I was doing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....