ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
After all day soldering and de-soldering, I got some errors trying to solder into tinny little points, I actually kind off fucked up the infectus or the drive board and the Backup Disk 1.31 (gayfish) got stuck inside, now doesn't eject and I still can program the damn chip, and according to infectus's page the chip isn't soldered, thing that I have revised like three (hundred) times and now I even think that with so much heat because of the solder and de-solder, some veins of the board are dammaged, so now I'm going to save some money and try to buy the drive board, I already found it in like $55 usd at hackespc.net here in México, but now that I have the infectus2, next week when I get really calm and my daughter let me in peace
tongue.gif
, I'll try to do solder the NAND, so if I fuck that up now I wont need the drive board and I'll be able to dispouse the Wii on the trash bin
sad.gif
, I really wanted to learn more about it, and I am not going to open my working Wii, that's why I bought this damaged one, so wish me luck for next week....!!!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day