martinshell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HI, been wanting to soft mod the wii now since xmas ,only thing holding me up is that bloody lego game!! have you seen how much they go 4 on e-bay infact they want loads of money every where i look, asked about a bit no one seems 2 have a copy to borrow ! not much joy with the other game yu,ge o , please help as this is now getting to a holy grail find and im ever so slowly going bloody mad!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

martinshell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
err sorry to rain on your parade, i live in the uk ,over here its hard to lay your hands on pal copy ,seen it go 4 £80 in places,soz i aint made that clear!

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check your local craigslist (is that even available in the UK?)...i know here there are modders offering modding services for reasonable...if you have something similar there, i bet you could negotiate to get just the HBC put on for pretty cheap.....

otherwise...do you have rental shops there....?

edit: oh and how bout changing the US flag on your profile....no wonder where all the confusion over your whereabouts came from....

martinshell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All sorted .. got me a copy! £20 new .. thanks , just new it was going to be a good day after watching the convicts getting another lesson how to play cricket ...lol

eldaddio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
martinshell said:
All sorted .. got me a copy! £20 new .. thanks , just new it was going to be a good day after watching the convicts getting another lesson how to play cricket ...lol

Where did you get it? Been looking all over for a copy, went round about 10 shops yesterday!

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
keep looking in all the game shops like Game and gamestation or any other trade in shops near you

i found my copy in the trade in section in game for £15

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up