Homebrew Incognito rcm and incognito nro 8.1.0 cfw???

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
How can tern off incognito mode coz never show sirial agine im try rcm and nro incognito (prod info not exist) (atmosphere block incognito acsess)
I have 2 console cfw 9.0.1 and 8.1.0 how fix???

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
You need the backup or your prodinfo to restore it, if you don't have it you can't with the incognito apps.

You can restore too from your full nand backup if you do it before start hacking your Switch.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly you didn't even need to install incognito on any firmware below 9.x.x since you already lose access to Nintendo services
incognito mode should really be used on Emunand that is on the latest cfw 9.0.1+

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean fix? you either install it or uninstall it by restoring your prodinfo file. If you installed on 8.1.0 then it should be the same way on 9.0.1
Just makes sure you use this on emunand or emuMMC thats the most important step right now is setting up emuMMC first if you haven't already.

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
The console was in 9.0.1 firmware and im do dowengrade for it offline.. Im try to fix with prod info from the other console that ready fix from hide incognito sirial but it show the same sirial but in the past i was fix it and the sirial for the console back same.. I dont know how can i do the step for this broblume in atmosphere utomatic backup the sirial files when i was use incognito and i have do eummc back up 29.1 gp i have brod kyes and title keys also i do backup for every thing me be help me..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro