machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Man, This game is HARD.
It really varies based on how much you train and how you do it. For instance, I re-battle the other schools regularly and buy special moves ALOT, so the game isn't that hard for me.
...having said that, I play so much Megaman and other NES games that my definition of hard is warped
tongue.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
...recruiting is definitely a MUST. ...

I've taken a break from the game to play DQVI, but I'm over 25 hours in and still using pretty much just the main story characters for my team. I recruited, but there's no one I found special, really. The only new addition to my main team is
Jude.

The only thing really required is to learn how to properly execute the battle system. A lot of folks aren't going to see it for what it is: an RTS. Takes some getting used to, but it's not too difficult once you wrap your head around the gameplay.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the Wolfy kid is one I recruited early on, and I did use him for a good while. But I ended up becoming attached to the story characters, so I later put all the main characters back into my roster. All of the other kids I recruited I did so mostly because I thought they looked cool. But after spending so much time and effort training in the secret-training area and leveling up stats, I felt it would be a waste to toss away my guys in favor of new, low-level players. You buy them some specials, and they're good to go. Plus, training them in their weak areas helps to round them out; it costs so little to do so.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've finished the game, but how do I scout "???? ????" in the connection map? I know it's Erik Eagle but I can't find him yet. I ask Celia to find him, but she can't either. I can't scout the last 7 characters in the connection map because of ???? ????. Please help

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to go to the Hospital with Bobby Shearer/Domon in your party and he will join you.

Those other dudes are also special events characters, you need to find them to get them. Go to gamefaqs and look it up.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
It's only been released in Europe lol, and vgchartz still hasn't any info on that. I've been checking regularly and still nothing. Maybe because the game still isn't out in the UK and it's hard to get the sales of the rest of the countries, I don't know.

Syrous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And there was some embargo with the retailers that were selling the English version, I only got mine yesterday and I ordered it two days after it came out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up