Gaming inazuma eleven

1234turtles

Memer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who is excited for inazuma eleven on janurary 28th its a european version though but who cares the us and europe speak the same languge anyway

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm freaking excited. But it's still so long.
frown.gif

I hope there will be a really early release.
smile.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I was waiting for this game since the beginning of the anime. The only thing I fear is that the names are localized...

Syrous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
More than the localized names that obviously suck, I'm fearing the english dub... *twitch* Hopefully this will be another one of those easily undubbed games. Very excited for this game, have wanted to play this for a long time.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Finally a pre-release thread of Inazuma Eleven.

But, i think this game will have 2 problems:
- Names totally different v/s the original ones (like the protagonist Endou Mamoru, "translated" is Mark Evans").
This is at least 95% probable. Because I dont think that this game will have a option to change the names of the players to the original ones.
- Translated voices (English, French, etc..).

So, my idea is this:
- Make a "translation", like the translation of the japanese version of this game, but only for the names of characters.
- Undub voices.

If people are interested, we can make a project about this when this game will be launched.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
TyRaNtM said:
Finally a pre-release thread of Inazuma Eleven.

But, i think this game will have 2 problems:
- Names totally different v/s the original ones (like the protagonist Endou Mamoru, "translated" is Mark Evans").
This is at least 95% probable. Because I dont think that this game will have a option to change the names of the players to the original ones.
- Translated voices (English, French, etc..).

So, my idea is this:
- Make a "translation", like the translation of the japanese version of this game, but only for the names of characters.
- Undub voices.

If people are interested, we can make a project about this when this game will be launched.

Yeah, I thought about that. I've no skills in ROM Hacking (I've only read some tutorials, so I know the basics, and since I'm studying computer sciences, I already know a few things about the theory), but after my exam on the 19th I'll have like 1 month to learn about text editing.

And I confirm, I saw some screenshots of the French version, the names are translated.

EDIT : Yeah, I really want to do this now. So we should organize to create this project.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, for the little voice acting that the DS has, it's usually mediocre or worse. I'm better off turning my volume off if it's really that bad. And I don't really care how they translate the names, it's a localization after all. They want to give the new users a more approachable name like "Max" instead of whatever it is in Japanese.

Never really been a fan of soccer games and I'm quite picky on my anime (since Inazuma is rather anime-ish) but I do have high hopes for this game. Good devs, good intentions, and popular for a reason. I'm eager to try an English version.

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
yup i am so much happy for my favorite game ever so bad i want to import inazuma eleven 4 for 3ds cant wait when it comes out ^^

Inazuma Eleven FTW!!!

the next inazuma eleven 2 english version will released next year same as layton when the releasing the series every year new series

1234turtles

Memer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no point in importing games for the 3ds its region locked so sad all the import gamers just got a big middle finger from nintendo

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
1234turtles said:
there is no point in importing games for the 3ds its region locked so sad all the import gamers just got a big middle finger from nintendo

Is that rumor is really true, will only affect to DSi and 3DS, not DS games.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
12 days!! i cant wait either i havent been psyched this much for a game since golden sun...and that was a bit of a letdown....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...