Gaming inazuma eleven

Syrous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Inazuma Eleven Trailer

Here's a trailer of the japanese version to go along with that boxart. Don't think an english version has been released yet, tbh almost no info or publicity has been made to this game, and I heard it's Nintendo who's publishing it not Level-5, I guess they're not really sure it'll sell well so they're not spending alot of money on it. I bet they won't print many copies of it either. I'll be buying this at launch, hopefully we can show Level-5 they can make a profit off this series outside of Japan too.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Inazuma_Eleven.jpg

Code:
[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b9/Inazuma_Eleven.jpg[/img]

[youtube]FKNx9nf8RO0[/youtube]
[/center]

cloudlinkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
TyRaNtM said:
Finally a pre-release thread of Inazuma Eleven.

But, i think this game will have 2 problems:
- Names totally different v/s the original ones (like the protagonist Endou Mamoru, "translated" is Mark Evans").
This is at least 95% probable. Because I dont think that this game will have a option to change the names of the players to the original ones.
- Translated voices (English, French, etc..).

So, my idea is this:
- Make a "translation", like the translation of the japanese version of this game, but only for the names of characters.
- Undub voices.

If people are interested, we can make a project about this when this game will be launched.

Yeah, I thought about that. I've no skills in ROM Hacking (I've only read some tutorials, so I know the basics, and since I'm studying computer sciences, I already know a few things about the theory), but after my exam on the 19th I'll have like 1 month to learn about text editing.

And I confirm, I saw some screenshots of the French version, the names are translated.

EDIT : Yeah, I really want to do this now. So we should organize to create this project.

This sounds good.

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
maxmouse2008 said:
Cool, this will be wortha look.

I always like the RPG/Sports mix of genres
A football RPG, this sounds interesting.
yaynds.gif

Btw. does anyone know if these are multi 5 versions or e.g. if I get a German version in Germany a French version in France etc.?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
1234turtles said:
there is no point in importing games for the 3ds its region locked so sad all the import gamers just got a big middle finger from nintendo
Importing DS games won't matter on the 3DS. DS games aren't region locked. DSi and DSi enhanced games are region locked, and apparently, 3DS games are also region locked.

That aside, the boxart looks great, the voices suck ass (Luke as Endoh, ROFLOL), I can't wait to play this in English!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
...the voices suck ass...

rolleyes.gif
Yeah, we get it...it's not in Japanese, therefore it sucks.

Sounds fine to me. Will be cool to finally be able to check one of these games out.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Just hope people actually buy this so they release the sequels overseas too. But I heard there were problems with pre orders in the UK and that they didn't know when they would be able to actually sell the game.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for this game - never played the original but I love football (not NFL but REAL football - with the use of the feet)

I really don't mind the localized name - as long as the dev put a Rooney and Ronaldo (the names) hidden in there

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
SmokeFox said:
Ronaldo you mean Cristiano Ronaldo right? Because Ronaldo and Ronaldinho Gaúcho are really bad players nowadays.

Even if it's the case now, don't forget they were legendaries players
smile.gif

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SmokeFox said:
Ronaldo you mean Cristiano Ronaldo right? Because Ronaldo and Ronaldinho Gaúcho are really bad players nowadays.

lol - I'm Brazilian so I can be a bit biased, but Ronaldo and Ronaldinho were legends in their prime - but now they are rubbish.

and when I say Ronaldo now, I mean Cristiano.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because I said you were big that one time you believed me
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The shameful part is, I fell so in love with her mask. If I could find the real woman she pretended to be I would die for her without a moments hesitation.
    Truly loved what was never there
    I would have fought demons, gods, armies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Be gentle, I've never done this before." What, biatch you got 3 kids already. Lol, I know loves sucks hard when bad, but really good when good.
    +2
    Lol BigOnYa I hear "I don't usually do sex on the first date" like every 2 to 3 weeks now...
    +1
    I never quite know how to respond lol
    Apparently saying nothing is the correct response lol
    I know they be lying but damn I need something
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You say " is your boyfriend gonna stay and watch, or should I call A cab for him"
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Psionic Roshambo I have alot of family that lives in St pete, Clearwater, Tampa area, what part of FL you in?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    what is good, family
    Elfers Florida lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Where is that, city close to
    Lived in Hudson from 1999-2023
    Like hmm 45 minutes north of Tampa
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is nice down there, better than Ohio where I am, but I can't take the heat, year round
    Yeah the next 4 months pretty much suck
    Ohio I have been too a few times
    +1
    Born in Michigan and moved to Florida at 16 lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm near Columbus, suburbs called Hilliard.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    are you doxxing yourselves?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, I mean I'm in north Korea
    Lol Doxing is for people with something to hide
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Doxing is for people with something to hide