koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
lcleong said:
nobody cares!

Actually, I believe the French players would love to play this.

So yes, someone does care.

i care ever since i find about this game in JP.. so yay for french!! finallyyy
tongue.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I care too. I can now play Inazuma Eleven in my native language ! I should wait for the undub to be ready, but I'm too excited now
biggrin.gif

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Raven Darkheart said:
Is Inuzama Eleven even for sale in the UK now?

That's what I was saying, I heard there were problems in the UK release, I just hope they manage to get rom going soon.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
What's worse is that there's no Multi 5 release, each country gets its own language only. English comes in few releases.

What I heard was that they were only releasing the game in the UK when the anime debuted.

What I think is that this whole publishing campaign of the game in Europe is a big failure. They aren't even sure when they're gonna release the game. But that's what I heard over at NeoGaf.

seyfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i read that the Scandinavian release will be in english so we can only hope that they put that version online, it's unacceptable that german and french releases came earlier and english version doesn't even have a fix date ...

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Raven Darkheart said:
see my edit
smile.gif

anyway all we can do is wait for Scandinavian version now anyway. people have gotten their hands on it
Sorry i misunderstood, when you said "It seems its been confirmed" i thought you meant that it had been confirmed that it was pulled :S my bad

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vincent Valentine said:
Raven Darkheart said:
see my edit
smile.gif

anyway all we can do is wait for Scandinavian version now anyway. people have gotten their hands on it
Sorry i misunderstood, when you said "It seems its been confirmed" i thought you meant that it had been confirmed that it was pulled :S my bad

me too ...i should have been prepared and bought this online and had it shipped to me in the u.s so i could dump it....does anyone in eur have the english version yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste