OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Again:
Guys, remember to download again the patch, because if you downloaded before, maybe you will find some bugs that can freeze the game.
So, download it in the link and patch the clean rom again.

And, if you found something weird, post here what, to fix it.

Dicastia DS

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
Again:
Guys, remember to download again the patch, because if you downloaded before, maybe you will find some bugs that can freeze the game.

unsure.gif
can you make a fix for TTMenu~ >.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Dicastia DS said:
TyRaNtM said:
Again:

unsure.gif
can you make a fix for TTMenu~ >.<

I can't. That problem isn't mine, is a fix issue from DSTT firmware.
If you have DSTT, you can use Wood4TT 1.25 and works fine.

If not, you need to request to Retrogamefan a fix for this.
I talked with him some weeks before, and i don't know if he do something to fix, but better request him a fix.

JBaeza

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Tyrantm, can i ask you a question??? is there a posibility of making this same patch but in spanish??? i understand that english is an universal language, but i suppose that being you a chilean maybe you can think about it
biggrin.gif

with all my respect and my congratulations for your effort, thanks for all and please answer me
biggrin.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
JBaeza said:
Tyrantm, can i ask you a question??? is there a posibility of making this same patch but in spanish??? i understand that english is an universal language, but i suppose that being you a chilean maybe you can think about it
biggrin.gif

with all my respect and my congratulations for your effort, thanks for all and please answer me
biggrin.gif

Sounds easy to do, but is more hard that you think. One thing is modify some files, others is modify the script.

And BTW, the script in the spanish version is VERY BAD translated.
They change A LOT of things that they don't needed to modify, A LOT!

JBaeza

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
TyRaNtM said:
JBaeza said:
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sounds easy to do, but is more hard that you think. One thing is modify some files, others is modify the script.

And BTW, the script in the spanish version is VERY BAD translated.
They change A LOT of things that they don't needed to modify, A LOT!

mmm i suppose that you must do the patch again for the spanish version no??? if that´s the case i dont have anything to say... i hope that in a close future maybe you can considerate this idea obviously when you have time of course
biggrin.gif

I insist your work was incredible with this remasterization, yours and the people who work with you in this of course... anyone can be proud of this.... but i´m proud still more because the man responsible of all this is a CHILEANNN

thanks man and greetings to all people in this forum
biggrin.gif

Velsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Any chance that You guys would be interested in translation of captain tsubasa new kick off (EUR) to english?
Its also great soccer rpg but only in multi4 language;/

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Velsu said:
Any chance that You guys would be interested in translation of captain tsubasa new kick off (EUR) to english?
...Tyrant... maybe you should make it clear that this isn't a translation...

M1dz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aibaby said:
TyRaNtM said:
M1dz said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1ebIqWFFM..._embedded#at=23

How about change he intro to this one xD

It's english and better than the first english one.

LOL. What you are saying is nearly impossible, and also the JP original opening is far better in my opinion.

Yes, JP is waaaay better. -_-

I know xD It's way better in my opinions. but maybe kids doesn't want to listen to japan stuff but just English
tongue.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Will be good if the people that tested this patch, tell which flashcard are using and how this game is running, to update the first post of this thread, the situation of any flashcard so far. Also, test it with the latest update (March 14th).

machomuu said:
Velsu said:
...Tyrant... maybe you should make it clear that this isn't a translation...

Yeah.. this isn't a translation, the script was only tweaked because we had to change names, but the script itself is unchanged.
So, we aren't doing translation, sorry about that. You could request to translators that do what you want (and if they want).

Guile589

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Sometimes when I save music breaks and to make it back to normal I have to reset game. I have SuperCard DS ONE SDHC with the latest firmaware and patches.

JuulChii

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TyRaNtM said:
JuulChii said:
TyRaNtM said:
JuulChii said:
Thank you very much for your hard work minna!

But I have a problem with the game. The characters are black with no heads...
I use a R4i SDHC. I tried to Trim what I read on the first page, but it didn't worked. I know for sure I use a normal EU ver, no patch.
Any solutions?

If you are using YSMenu, that's the reason.
You need to use Wood firmware. Check if you can use Wood4TT or other Wood in your flashcard.

I use a TTMenu. And I tried many Wood firmwares, but some give the same problem or won't start the game at all.

Try Wood 1.25 and 1.26.
I still have the same problem
frown.gif
I tried both versions, but it didn't worked.
Unless I do something wrong? I put the files in my DS and that's it.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Guile589 said:
Sometimes when I save music breaks and to make it back to normal I have to reset game. I have SuperCard DS ONE SDHC with the latest firmaware and patches.

That's a firmware issue. Other flashcards and emulators doesn't have that problem.
If the patch were the reason of that, ALL flashcards and emulators also will have that problem.
Try to update your firmware and/or try to search another firmware alternative.

JuulChii said:
TyRaNtM said:
JuulChii said:
TyRaNtM said:
QUOTE(JuulChii @ Mar 11 2011, 08:20 PM) Thank you very much for your hard work minna!

But I have a problem with the game. The characters are black with no heads...
I use a R4i SDHC. I tried to Trim what I read on the first page, but it didn't worked. I know for sure I use a normal EU ver, no patch.
Any solutions?

If you are using YSMenu, that's the reason.
You need to use Wood firmware. Check if you can use Wood4TT or other Wood in your flashcard.

I use a TTMenu. And I tried many Wood firmwares, but some give the same problem or won't start the game at all.

Try Wood 1.25 and 1.26.
I still have the same problem
frown.gif
I tried both versions, but it didn't worked.
Unless I do something wrong? I put the files in my DS and that's it.

I think that you are doing something wrong.
This is because with Wood 1.25, the game works fine, is impossible that you get the same problem with Wood.
Try to see if you do something wrong. MAYBE, you are using Tokio Trimmer or another Trimmer that isn't R4DS Rom Trimmer.
Is reported that the black bodies problem appears using Tokio Trimmer, because this trimmer breaks something in the rom (isn't a clean trimmer).

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I want to ask a few things about the game. I already finished it (Thx so much for the hard work that made this game a true Inazuma Eleven) but I wonder about a few things

1) TyRaNtM how did you get that suit. It was from the 63-64 small arc of the anime if I remember good.
2) In the challenges how can you have an S rank? Also if can somebody post the rewards for the S rank prizes
tongue.gif

3) The lvl of the rival teams are equal to yours or not?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
N-TG said:
I want to ask a few things about the game. I already finished it (Thx so much for the hard work that made this game a true Inazuma Eleven) but I wonder about a few things

1) TyRaNtM how did you get that suit. It was from the 63-64 small arc of the anime if I remember good.
2) In the challenges how can you have an S rank? Also if can somebody post the rewards for the S rank prizes
tongue.gif

3) The lvl of the rival teams are equal to yours or not?

1) That is the Dark Emperors suit from IE2. At the moment, the only way is using cheats.
Will be good if you request to cheats.gbatemp.net forums, a code that only unlock suits, and other that only unlock special techniques, because the current cheat unlock all items (key items, and a lot of items with x99, so, can mess the game).
2) Just play well, without rival goals.
3) No, the rival teams have a specific level.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ