Gaming Inazuma Eleven Go light save file Or Shadow save file + linking help for Citra

StrikoSan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a complete 100% save file for Inazuma Eleven Go: Light? It has to be already linked, and could you give it in Citra format? The Citra format are a game.ie4 and head.ie4 file. If you cannot do that, or have the ability to, can you give me a save file for Inazuma Eleven Go: Shadow that isn't linked but has beaten the game and can you explain how I can link this in the emulator? Thank you very much

iKFyre

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey man!
I just finished inazuma eleven Go: Light and I really want a save file from shadow. Do you still need it? If not, can you give me your save file from shadow?

StrikoSan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man!
I just finished inazuma eleven Go: Light and I really want a save file from shadow. Do you still need it? If not, can you give me your save file from shadow?
Do you have a way to convert my save files? Do you? If so, we could just trade files.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and also, I don't have a version of Inazuma Eleven Go:Shadow that isn't already 100%, so it's already linked. If you are in need of an unlinked version of Shadow, I can't help

ElSerra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello man, here's my save file for Light edition. My game is in Spanish but I hope it doesn't affect. It's 100% completed, I detail here things included on the save:

- Beated Bai Long team (don't know team name as I have spanish version)
- Got the two spirits on silver crates (Roc is attached to Ramona Tempest and Berserker is attached to Gabi)
- Also got Sol Daystar (moved his Spirit to Victor as he's low lvl) and Ramona Tempest (she's supposed to be a decent air FW)

And can't think about anything else, some chains have some progress but I hope it's what you're looking for and that it works

edit: just changed citra language to english and it works fine, the region of my ROM on Citra shows as Europe/Australia though, maybe you will have problems with that if your region is different

Attachments

• Save IE GO Light.zip
    36.3 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by ElSerra,
Reactions: StrikoSan

ElSerra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Bump! Found a solution for this, download NoFarmForMe 3 and if you beated your edition's team open the game.ie4 with that program, click on secrets, save it on the save location and load the game, you should now be able to play against Zero

Reactions: StrikoSan

StrikoSan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello man, here's my save file for Light edition. My game is in Spanish but I hope it doesn't affect. It's 100% completed, I detail here things included on the save:

- Beated Bai Long team (don't know team name as I have spanish version)
- Got the two spirits on silver crates (Roc is attached to Ramona Tempest and Berserker is attached to Gabi)
- Also got Sol Daystar (moved his Spirit to Victor as he's low lvl) and Ramona Tempest (she's supposed to be a decent air FW)

And can't think about anything else, some chains have some progress but I hope it's what you're looking for and that it works

edit: just changed citra language to english and it works fine, the region of my ROM on Citra shows as Europe/Australia though, maybe you will have problems with that if your region is different
Thank you very much. Sorry for late reply, this wasn't shown in notification

Bump! Found a solution for this, download NoFarmForMe 3 and if you beated your edition's team open the game.ie4 with that program, click on secrets, save it on the save location and load the game, you should now be able to play against Zero
Thanks, will try this method and write back

drakullga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you very much. Sorry for late reply, this wasn't shown in notification

Thanks, will try this method and write back
do you have back up
Post automatically merged:

hello everbody i need backup of shadow mine is corupted