ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sans_t53.png

Just a little note, ouioui. This should read: "Grandpa is alive! I'm so surprised". Unless there wasn't enough room there.

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
sans_t53.png

Just a little note, ouioui. This should read: "Grandpa is alive! I'm so surprised". Unless there wasn't enough room there.

Yes, we have allready see that, and correction will be made for the release.
You probably see another mistakes in the rom, because we are not english, and need to have feedback to do correct sentences.

hum are you guys translating the story? just to know

Like we have said, we doesn't translate the story. Too many sentences ... And because we don't speak english very well, we can only do shit !!
But, for the v0.5, we have translate a lot of sentences in the file containing the story, to have all discussions with guys in shops, and all sentences when you recruit some players. So, we concentrate to do all the texts that you can play the game without having to go on the net to see videos and solutions to progress.
If you expect story, wait for the version 1.0 (after v0.9) of the patch, or buy the english version of the game when Level 5 release it.

Reactions: Nxenz

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, we have allready see that, and correction will be made for the release.
You probably see another mistakes in the rom, because we are not english, and need to have feedback to do correct sentences.

Like we have said, we doesn't translate the story. Too many sentences ... And because we don't speak english very well, we can only do shit !!
But, for the v0.5, we have translate a lot of sentences in the file containing the story, to have all discussions with guys in shops, and all sentences when you recruit some players. So, we concentrate to do all the texts that you can play the game without having to go on the net to see videos and solutions to progress.
If you expect story, wait for the version 1.0 (after v0.9) of the patch, or buy the english version of the game when Level 5 release it.

alright then, thanks!

Alexs0108

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know that cheating is bad...But i want enjoy enterely the game,see all the moves on all the characters,pass all the missions!
Sorry if i do D:

Alexs0108

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
By the way oui,im a graphic and i would like to help you guys with translations and graphics,can you give me a skype contact?

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
By the way oui,im a graphic and i would like to help you guys with translations and graphics,can you give me a skype contact?

Hi Alexs0108,
We have done surely ALL the graphs in the rom. You'll see tomorrow. So we don't expect any grapher anymore.
We search a DS coder for the keyboard if you have skills in that, and someone who can solve definitively the bug of the alphabetical list.
Probably in the next months, we will need some translators, for the story and the descriptions. So, if you want to translate, it could be possible, but not now.

You seems to be a italian. So you can join the Geniv team (search the geniv forum on the net), and propose your graph skills on their italian patch. They have done plenty graphic modifications in their release, but they have plenty glitches to solve (so plenty graphs to regraph). You'll find with them probably a lot of things to do.

bye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled