Gaming inazuma eleven 2 blizzard

omotayokr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i need help on the enlgish version of the second game of inazuma eleven. After i have defeated the dark emperors they keep on coming back, i have defeated them about six times now!!! This happanes every time i go to New Raimon. Also how do i access the shopping area in tokyo, it hasnt apperead for me on the map yet.

omotayokr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ahh thanks, but apparently you can buy some hissatsu techniques there and some equipment eg shoes. Also i dont have the shopping area on my map in tokyo, which means i cant face Diamond Dust, do you know how to get the shopping area?

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Also how do i access the shopping area in tokyo, it hasnt apperead for me on the map yet.

Oh... that... you need to find... Brainwashing first in the Map (Northern Ridge)... once you defeat them in a half-time game, you will gain access to the Shopping Area.

omotayokr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Also how do i access the shopping area in tokyo, it hasnt apperead for me on the map yet.

Oh... that... you need to find... Brainwashing first in the Map (Northern Ridge)... once you defeat them in a half-time game, you will gain access to the Shopping Area.

ahh thanks again, where is the northern ridge?

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahh thanks again, where is the northern ridge?

Eh, I'm sorry but before I tell you this, have you been looking around the map where some schools would challenge you? If not, then you should probably do that... =/ I don't remember the info much in hand, but if you can't find Brainwashing in the Northern Ridge (Hokkaido) that means, you still have other teams to beat before them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things