Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I'm searching a game like Stronghold 1, where you have to make a castle.
And it should be really detailed, so I can edit every detail of the castle, like building every wall different, with towers and all kinda different sorta walls,...

Which game for the PC meets my requirements?

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
uff thats a very hard one XD i don't really think you will find a game like this, at least not with grafiks good enough to show you that there are diffrent wallls and such XD there are rarely any good games lately ...

The New Settlers has 2 kinds off Walls but thats it XD the game sucks bad ... you can see many details but its very useless.

Maybe try Stronghold 2 ?
or you should watch out for some old games .. there might be a good one.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
if you can live with som old graphix you should try out dungeon keeper 2. basically you are the evil dungeon master and you have to build a dungeon which attracts monsters that you can use to fight the good heroes that invade you're dungeon

and if you're into the take over the world kinda stuff you should check out evil genius where you build you're own evil base, recruit henchmen, lay traps and generally just what you would do if you controlled an evil base

edited: i forgot to mention im a big fan of these kind of games too

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tnx for the replies.
Unfortanetely, I already played all the games you guys suggested, and enjoyed them alot.
But Dungeon Keeper has been a long time, so maybe I'll try that.

Any more suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol