Hardware In reguards to the Mother 1+2 translations..

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as most people say its pointless because you can get the roms for each game on each system respectivley and those who have tried give up once done with the mother 1 translation because mother 2 is apprently CRAAAAZZZZYYY to hack. haha just making a joke. I can barely figure out how my flashcart works. Let alone how to translate something.

Bascially my question is how hard would it be to run a SNES/NES emulator and each of these games on my EZ Flash IV on my GBA

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wat.

IDK if there's any SNES emulators for the GBA. As for the DS, there are both SNES and NES emulators that work and I know for a fact Mother 2 works on the SNES one. The graphics can get a little screwy sometimes but with some settings fiddled with, it should be more than playable.

As for Mother 1, it should work fine on the translated GBA ROM. Or you can use the NES emulator.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guild McCommunist said:
wat.

IDK if there's any SNES emulators for the GBA. As for the DS, there are both SNES and NES emulators that work and I know for a fact Mother 2 works on the SNES one. The graphics can get a little screwy sometimes but with some settings fiddled with, it should be more than playable.

As for Mother 1, it should work fine on the translated GBA ROM. Or you can use the NES emulator.
There are SNES emulators for GBA, they are slow as hell and the graphics are super broken.

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm thats a bummer. I love the mother series and I'm trying to make it through 1-3 with portability as I've never been able to do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.