Hacking [In-Progress] Fate/Extra CCC Translation Project

acedia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to show me some examples of the translation, I can look into it.

God, it's been so long I can't even remember the actual details, just that I got the intense sense that the line had been translated. In fact, it's been so long it might even be from an older patch. That's just how badly I could tell that the dialogue had been translated just from reading it: I can't remember the exact line or the exact story mode, but I can vividly remember how it stuck out to me.

But, I think it was from a Shannon path? Shannon and Battler... vs George and someone else? It usually doesn't bother me because I often get the sense of 'Yeah, this is a translation and I can probably guess what the original Japanese was' even with official localizations, but this one was so bad that it kind of colored the rest of the game for me.

I'm glad to hear you're not relying on subpar translators because sometimes it feels like I can't get two lines into a Type-Moon translation without finding one error or another.

cj_iwakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I could tell how rough the F/SN translation was. Also, George wasn't in the Ougon Musou we released. :P He's only in Cross.

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I know how you feeling:( because I feel the same.
I can feel how much energy and time to be waste just only to translate the text...... because I game translator like you.
I wish to helped but my game not finish translate yet......

Last edited by takeya yuki,

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone I know from the Ougon Musou project has come forward offering to help. I'll make a new thread when it bears fruit. (Heh, this has to be some kind of record.)

This game was one of the reasons I started learning japanese some years ago (although, ironically, I didn´t have the time to start it yet). At that time, no one was even planning a fantranslation, now I see that this project went through a lot of highs and lows, but I´m glad you and some people took up the materials and the challenge to finish it.

I hope the project isn´t dead again, the first game was awesome and left a lot of people wanting to play the unstranslated sequel. With Fate/Extella announced, we have even more reasons to play Extra and Extra CCC now.

Thanks for the work of everyone involved in this.

True Echo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Some people still wokring on it but i dont think they will ever finish it. Its 1.5 year after they picked it up and its still in text organizing phase...

Reactions: takeya yuki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/