Hacking in desperate need of dsi menu translation

whiteboyshaun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been trying to hours to find the characters to put into google translation to figure out what this says but ive given up. i managed to translate the button add points but when i press it this pops up. i have no clue what it means. i linked my club nintendo account to the dsi too. also i thought at the first login that you got 1000 points for free? thank you so much
100_4265.jpg

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
現在、有料のDSiウェアは
配信されておりません。
Currently, DSiWare is not
available for purchase.

配信が開始されるまで、
DSiポイントの登録はできません。
Until the service becomes available,
DSi points can not be registered.

Pretty much exactly what Pazuzu said.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quick question if you don't mind me asking here...why would you import it ?!

a) Not being able to read Japanese

b) Its region locked so you cannot use RETAIL games you own only Japanese ones and some of those struggle due to the protection it has built in .....

c) NO FLASH CARDS work on it AT ALL CURRENTLY!

just wondering not criticizing
smile.gif

impur1ty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
b) Its region locked so you cannot use RETAIL games you own only Japanese ones and some of those struggle due to the protection it has built in .....

It's not region locked with existing games. Only DSiWare is region locked.

whiteboyshaun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:

smile.gif
im impatient lol. i figured everything out pretty much at first its a pain not being able to read it but after an hour or two you get it mostly down. you can use us retail games in it just not games for the dsi only from the us and when they start coming out in the us ill buy one here too most likely. the flash cart thing does suck but im still holding onto my ds lite for my flash cart until one is released. and the big reason i even got it is because my girlfriend bought it for me as a christmas present and gave it to me early lol

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whiteboyshaun said:
kobykaan said:

smile.gif
im impatient lol. i figured everything out pretty much at first its a pain not being able to read it but after an hour or two you get it mostly down. you can use us retail games in it just not games for the dsi only from the us and when they start coming out in the us ill buy one here too most likely. the flash cart thing does suck but im still holding onto my ds lite for my flash cart until one is released. and the big reason i even got it is because my girlfriend bought it for me as a christmas present and gave it to me early lol

Well I suppose if you didn't buy it then that's different then lol
nyanya.gif

@impur1ty ... OK I was under the impression it was regional locked along with the lockouts of flashcards too ... I stand corrected
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google