OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well im wasted, destroyed what ever you want to call it, what are your thoughts
unsure.gif
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
life decisions? who are you to judge?
also, i dont get hangovers.
i smoke weed every day, and im not dumb.
just because people tell you things are bad you believe them?
let me guess you believe in god too.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hatredg0d said:

I don't believe in God. Don't make assumptions.

And if your typing is any indicator, no, you haven't made good life decisions.

People who go "Hey, don't judge me man!" just really grind me gears.

There's no benefit to smoking weed, honestly. You have no leg to stand on. The most you do is waste hours of your life that you could have been productive in. So much for "carpe diem" and "making the most out of life". Unless you've got cancer or some other disease that uses medical weed, you're just a sad sack. If you want to relieve stress, go punch a punching bag or wank your crank.

I'm not really going to believe the "im not dumb" statement from someone who gets high on a daily basis.

Yeah....

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hatredg0d said:

well i also smoke weed quite regularly its GOOD! but any who i was born catholic but im leaning more to wards atheist then an actual religion
unsure.gif

D

Deleted_171835

hatredg0d said:
No, that is dumb. Smoking "weed" is stupid. Don't deny it.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
hatredg0d said:

I don't believe in God. Don't make assumptions.

And if your typing is any indicator, no, you haven't made good life decisions.

People who go "Hey, don't judge me man!" just really grind me gears.

There's no benefit to smoking weed, honestly. You have no leg to stand on. The most you do is waste hours of your life that you could have been productive in. So much for "carpe diem" and "making the most out of life". Unless you've got cancer or some other disease that uses medical weed, you're just a sad sack. If you want to relieve stress, go punch a punching bag or wank your crank.

I'm not really going to believe the "im not dumb" statement from someone who gets high on a daily basis.

Yeah....

er well i get high every month or so and its a good way to relax i keep up with my studies and i think weeds just a good way to get away from the stress of life
lecture.gif
but you are in-tilted to your own opinion so think what you want but just live life to its fullest you'll regret it other wise
yay.gif

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
vergilite said:
hatredg0d said:

well i also smoke weed quite regularly its GOOD! but any who i was born catholic but im leaning more to wards atheist then an actual religion
unsure.gif

I smoke weed quite regularly as well, it hasn't altered my intelligence but instead turned me into a more relaxed laid back person, helps with my anxiety as well. Born Mormon, leaning more towards Buddhism in the fact that there is somewhat of an afterlife but im still young so you never known about how i will be thinking years down the line.

EDIT: i also didnt really want this become a religion flame thread, just thought i'd throw my 2 cents in there
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

QUOTE said:
Effects on the Heart
Within a few minutes after smoking marijuana, the heart begins beating more rapidly and the blood pressure drops. Marijuana can cause the heart beat to increase by 20 to 50 beats per minute, and can increase even more if other drugs are used at the same time.
Because of the lower blood pressure and higher heart rate, researchers found that users' risk for a heart attack is four times higher within the first hour after smoking marijuana.

Effects on the Lungs
Smoking marijuana, even infrequently, can cause burning and stinging of the mouth and throat, and cause heavy coughing. Scientists have found that regular marijuana smokers can experience the same respiratory problems as tobacco smokers do, including:

Daily cough and phlegm production
More frequent acute chest illnesses
Increased risk of lung infections
Obstructed airways

Marijuana contains more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke and because marijuana smokers usually inhale deeper and hold the smoke in their lungs longer than tobacco smokers, their lungs are exposed to those carcinogenic properties longer.
One study found that marijuana smokers were three times more likely to develop cancer of the head or neck than non-smokers. Many researchers believe than smoking marijuana is overall more harmful to the lungs than smoking tobacco.

Other Health Effects
Research indicates that THC impairs the body's immune system from fighting disease, which can cause a wide variety of health problems. One study found that marijuana actually inhibited the disease-preventing actions of key immune cells. Another study found that THC increased the risk of developing bacterial infections and tumors.

Yep, weed is good.
rolleyes.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Translucentbill said:
vergilite said:
hatredg0d said:

unsure.gif

I smoke weed quite regularly as well, it hasn't altered my intelligence but instead turned me into a more relaxed laid back person, helps with my anxiety as well. Born Mormon, leaning more towards Buddhism in the fact that there is somewhat of an afterlife but im still young so you never known about how i will be thinking years down the line.

EDIT: i also didnt really want this become a religion flame thread, just thought i'd throw my 2 cents in there
tongue.gif

Ouch. Rough deal.

I personally think there's better ways to relax. I spend a lot of time just sitting in dead silence, thinking everything through. Hell, I do that all the time. My mind is constantly working on the most random crap. It may sound like an anxiety attack ready to happen, but it's actually quite useful. Well, it may not show. I'm 16 years old with white hairs and the blood pressure of a 50 year old. Yeah...

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Translucentbill said:
vergilite said:
hatredg0d said:

unsure.gif

tongue.gif

AGREED thanl you for your 2 cents il put them in my pocket and keep them every ones opinion matters so spread the love my friend
biggrin.gif

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Translucentbill said:
vergilite said:
hatredg0d said:

unsure.gif

tongue.gif

Ouch. Rough deal.

I personally think there's better ways to relax. I spend a lot of time just sitting in dead silence, thinking everything through. Hell, I do that all the time. My mind is constantly working on the most random crap. It may sound like an anxiety attack ready to happen, but it's actually quite useful. Well, it may not show. I'm 16 years old with white hairs and the blood pressure of a 50 year old. Yeah...

bad times with the blood pressure but i love you nether the less
biggrin.gif
:D:D and i wish all the best to you
wink.gif

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
referencer said:
Guild McCommunist said:
There's no benefit to smoking weed, honestly.
There's even less benefit to half-heartedly flaming people on online forums for making "bad life decisions."

haha its ok i welcome criticism to improve my life
biggrin.gif
but lets keep this topic happy and clean HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Ouch. Rough deal.

Yeah, i get that a lot hahahah i finally got to stop going to church when i was 12 or 13 so that made up for it

I know there are BETTER ways to relax, but living in northern new york, there arent many different ways my friend
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended