Gaming I'm taking suggestions for SMM hacks

NightScript

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anyways, since I have nothing to do this summer until I go to seattle, I'm extremely bored. And since I know how to make a few SMM tilesets, well....

I'm giving you guys the chance to request what tilesets you guys want to see in Super Mario Maker. As long as someone already suggested it, I will do almost anything. If its too hard, I might reject it, but I'll most likely do it. You also need to make sure that it doesn't look incredibly similar to another tileset. FE: No SM64, as it looks extremely similar to the other grassland tilesets.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So anyways, since I have nothing to do this summer until I go to seattle, I'm extremely bored. And since I know how to make a few SMM tilesets, well....

I'm giving you guys the chance to request what tilesets you guys want to see in Super Mario Maker. As long as someone already suggested it, I will do almost anything. If its too hard, I might reject it, but I'll most likely do it. You also need to make sure that it doesn't look incredibly similar to another tileset. FE: No SM64, as it looks extremely similar to the other grassland tilesets.
I'd really like all of the Super Mario All Stars tilesets and music to replace the NES ones. I've been wanting this since before Mario Maker was released, and was disappointed to see that they used all the NES graphics and music instead. I grew up playing SNES so I have fond memories of Super Mario All Stars and many other SNES games, and NES is a bit before my time, so I don't care about it much.
I'm sure I'm not the only person who would love that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!