I'm taking suggestions for SMM hacks

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by maorninja, Jul 4, 2017.

1. maorninja
    OP

maorninja GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    So anyways, since I have nothing to do this summer until I go to seattle, I'm extremely bored. And since I know how to make a few SMM tilesets, well....

I'm giving you guys the chance to request what tilesets you guys want to see in Super Mario Maker. As long as someone already suggested it, I will do almost anything. If its too hard, I might reject it, but I'll most likely do it. You also need to make sure that it doesn't look incredibly similar to another tileset. FE: No SM64, as it looks extremely similar to the other grassland tilesets.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    I'd really like all of the Super Mario All Stars tilesets and music to replace the NES ones. I've been wanting this since before Mario Maker was released, and was disappointed to see that they used all the NES graphics and music instead. I grew up playing SNES so I have fond memories of Super Mario All Stars and many other SNES games, and NES is a bit before my time, so I don't care about it much.
    I'm sure I'm not the only person who would love that.

3. maorninja
    OP

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
  4. maorninja
    OP

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    Actually, can anyone change the title of this thread to be "General SMM 3DS hacks"?