Hacking IM STUCK WITH 3.4

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys im in need of advice again sorry ! ive installed the twilight hack on my wii and when i walk to the guy it starts to insall the HB channel at the end it says install failed add ticket 2011 fail and reboots any advice guys????????????
unsure.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bazross1969 said:
Hi guys im in need of advice again sorry ! ive installed the twilight hack on my wii and when i walk to the guy it starts to insall the HB channel at the end it says install failed add ticket 2011 fail and reboots any advice guys????????????
unsure.gif

what version of homebrew are you trying ?

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Hmm i think you should try downgrading (don't ask me I don't know how to do downgrading). But I know that with 3.4 you need to use Twilight Hack 0.1beta2 though I'm not sure of what Homebrew channel to install.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got the tw hack in but it wont load the hb channel all i get is the error add ticket fail 2011 and then a reboot but i also thought you need th hb channel in to downgrade??
unsure.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah you really need the v1 beta2 version for 3.4 unless you want to downgrade to 3.2

http://hbc.hackmii.com/download/ twilight-hack-v0.1-beta2.zip

If your looking for full instructions on how to get this going click the blue writing in my zip and follow the guides step by step with all the files i have in my zip - that should get you going if the HBC twilight hack confuses you.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys the hack is in it starts to install the HB channel at the end it tells you the install (of the HB channel) has failed add ticket 2011 error is given the hack is working it just wont install the HB channel

rodchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was working on my brother's last night and here are the steps I did to fix some issues with it:

Formatted Wii System memory
Downgraded his firmware from 3.3u v.2 (He was able to access the Wii Shop Channel with this firmware so I think it was v.2)
Installed TW hack

Worked like a champ. I think downgrading is the best way to go. Althoug, you might want to do some investigating on downgrading from 3.4. I think I saw something where it said something like "3.4 from Nintendo is not downgradable" but do not quote me on that.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bazross1969 said:
HEHEHE NOT a RAR file A TAR file a TAR-2 file
Doesnt matter - winrar does it. I didnt mis-read what you said - you just dont trust me....
WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.

Im going to stop helping you now as i cant help if someone doesnt do as i try to explain and i get frustrated.
Wiigator trusted me enough to be a beta tester and host his gamma loader on my server , but the noobs dont trust me to download winrar ... why bother.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
bazross1969 said:
HEHEHE NOT a RAR file A TAR file a TAR-2 file
Doesnt matter - winrar does it. I didnt mis-read what you said - you just dont trust me....
WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.

Im going to stop helping you now as i cant help if someone doesnt do as i try to explain and i get frustrated.
Wiigator trusted me enough to be a beta tester and host his gamma loader on my server , but the noobs dont trust me to download winrar ... why bother.
No mate i was laghing at my own greenness sorry if i come over the wrong way wasnt intended sorry
Regards Baz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes