Gaming Im so confused with the stuff about X-Link Kai

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, would a Westell 327w Router work with it?(yes it has wifi) And, if it does work, is it a simple download and install (if not link to the instructions). Sorry for asking here, the way X-link set it up its so hard to find the right info.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
X Link is for games that dont have infrastructure, stuff like monster hunter freedom, and street fighter, etc. And it works on Gamecube/Ps3/360/Xbox LAN games, but nvm i figured it out last night

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmm well i don't get it as well

only thing i understand is that it won't work with a w-lan router because you need to connect to your computer not the router

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It'll work with certain routers, but you'll not have wireless internet access at that point because it'll be in adhoc mode.

PSP ==> Wifi router (Adhoc mode) ==> Internet

For a computer, you need a way to connect to the internet and a way to connect to the PSP. Basically, you can just think about it like the Nintendo Wifi stick. A way to connect to the computer and then the computer out to the internet.

PSP ==> Wifi adapter (Adhoc mode) ==> Computer (Either using ANOTHER wifi card or through the ethernet) ==> Internet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill