Country
Croatia
1710286912355.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In case of LEOTCK probably I wouldn’t send him smaller amount of money. Dear FBI I had to use discreetly Wi-Fi in library because my parents grounded me for access of the internet. He knows of what else they could do. Probably claim to all my own family members that by reinterpreting words of my own parents I gave money to scammer once again those are not my own words so I wouldn’t get any kind of pocket money ocassionly. Besides my own younger brother is sometimes behaving like jerk. Who knows maybe my own parents might send to psychiatrists so they might turn me into so-called vegetable I would reinterpret such word as turning me into ragdoll. I guess sometimes my own parents are dumb.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case of LEOTCK probably I wouldn’t send him smaller amount of money. Dear FBI I had to use discreetly Wi-Fi in library because my parents grounded me for access of the internet. He knows of what else they could do. Probably claim to all my own family members that by reinterpreting words of my own parents I gave money to scammer once again those are not my own words so I wouldn’t get any kind of pocket money ocassionly. Besides my own younger brother is sometimes behaving like jerk. Who knows maybe my own parents might send to psychiatrists so they might turn me into so-called vegetable I would reinterpret such word as turning me into ragdoll. I guess sometimes my own parents are dumb.
I don't think psychiatrists turn people into rag dolls

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He keeps adressing FBI in so many of his posts now. I suppose he believes they truly run this place now(since that thread). I did say something like that when my thread was deleted but it was meant in irony. Well...what do I know?
Post automatically merged:

favorite video clip of zeur....

Lmao access denied

1710335630974.png

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hope that I wouldn’t end up for instance like Yuji Naka nowadays instead of money penalties I would rather write report some papers about review of sensory deprivation tank therapy to judge,lawyer,prosecutor. It could be way more relaxing…etc.

• Haha
Reactions: LeoTCK

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had one or even three months without Wi-Fi I was being grounded. Besides I suggested even to LEOTCK employment office,but reinterpreting his own words he was dealing with czech nazis who knows maybe he still is.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I had one or even three months without Wi-Fi I was being grounded. Besides I suggested even to LEOTCK employment office,but reinterpreting his own words he was dealing with czech nazis who knows maybe he still is.
Stop saying all this nonsense. I keep trying the employment office now and then, but they have really harsh rules and I am not a typical citizen and I have expired registration in another region (where those nazis are and where I can't appear). Its a real mess that I am not going to explain and with your brain you won't even understand.
The system just doesn't work and can't provide for me. Why do you keep talking about personal stuff about me? I don't like it.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So sorry correction czech neonazis. Whatever nevermind that. But it doesn’t mean that I don’t care.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto