Hacking I'm looking for a loader

Acester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've got the softmod down pat, and I know how to run neogamma off an SD card (which is needed to play NSMB), however it would be REALLY nice if I could launch neogamma or something similar from a wii channel. Does this exsist? This specific wii's DVD drive is broken, so my work around is to load games off a USB stick. It works the way it's currently set up, but it's my friends wii and I don't want to make him go out and buy an SD card just for launching neogamma, but he will if he has to.

The requirement is that it must launch NSMB and other games without problems, like neogamma does.. Thanks!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
search_it_noob.gif

Look for a channel wad of whatever loading your wanting.

If your wanting NeoGamma then a channel wad would still require a sd card to store the files needed to play NSMB.

Try getting a channel wad of usb loader GX or Wiiflow.Latest versions of both will play NSMB without any need for sd card.

pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Acester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
icpmattj said:
search_it_noob.gif

Look for a channel wad of whatever loading your wanting.

If your wanting NeoGamma then a channel wad would still require a sd card to store the files needed to play NSMB.

Try getting a channel wad of usb loader GX or Wiiflow.Latest versions of both will play NSMB without any need for sd card.

Hey cool gif I wonder what it means!
smileipb2.png

Anyway thanks for the answer, looking them up now.

edit: usb loader GX seems to be exactly what I'm looking for, thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo