Hacking I'm kinda at loss for a slot-1 card...

Ido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I've been giving alot of thinking to buy a slot-1 flashcard, because all I got for now is the oldest model of the Supercards. Now I'm being kinda tired to always need to patch every roms before I can play them..and well it does take its power from the SD card you're using..and I got the Taiwanese Kingston T_T

In any case i've been thinking of buying either the R4 or the M3 but I want to be able to start my phat Supercard sometimes, and I'd also want to be able to play with the WI-FI, or also kinda be able to play atleast a few games in download play(from me to others)....So I dont know which one to choose yet
frown.gif
Oh yeah and I've read quite a few of the great reviews found here..but it didnt help me make a definite choice
sleep.gif
;;

So if anyone has an idea, some tips as to what I should be looking for, or whatever really, please do so.

SP0RK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the previous poster, the R4 is a reliable choice and I haven't had any problems with mine so far. I don't have any experience with any of the other slot 1 cards so I can't offer any advice about those.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
use the scone
it has built in support for supercard slot2's
its also has a really nice interface and i havent seen a game which doesnt work when not enabling patching
you seem competent enough, in my opinion the R4 is only for starters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-