I'm kinda at loss for a slot-1 card...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Ido, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Ido
    OP

Ido Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2007
    Canada
    Well I've been giving alot of thinking to buy a slot-1 flashcard, because all I got for now is the oldest model of the Supercards. Now I'm being kinda tired to always need to patch every roms before I can play them..and well it does take its power from the SD card you're using..and I got the Taiwanese Kingston T_T

In any case i've been thinking of buying either the R4 or the M3 but I want to be able to start my phat Supercard sometimes, and I'd also want to be able to play with the WI-FI, or also kinda be able to play atleast a few games in download play(from me to others)....So I dont know which one to choose yet [​IMG] Oh yeah and I've read quite a few of the great reviews found here..but it didnt help me make a definite choice [​IMG];;

So if anyone has an idea, some tips as to what I should be looking for, or whatever really, please do so.

2. DarkAura

DarkAura Offline

Aug 20, 2007
    Canada
    Over there.
    R4 works. Download play was fixed and is a good card. Skinnable, easy to use and homebrew works. But I'm kinda biased, cuz that's the only card that I have for slot 1.

3. SP0RK

SP0RK Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2007
    United States
    Like the previous poster, the R4 is a reliable choice and I haven't had any problems with mine so far. I don't have any experience with any of the other slot 1 cards so I can't offer any advice about those.

4. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    use the scone
    it has built in support for supercard slot2's
    its also has a really nice interface and i havent seen a game which doesnt work when not enabling patching
    you seem competent enough, in my opinion the R4 is only for starters

5. enigmaindex

enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Oct 11, 2007
    Gold Coast, Australia
    I own an R4 and my mate owns a Cyclo. I now sold my R4 and awaiting for a Cyclo. I think you should get a Cyclo, their beautiful. [​IMG] And in my opinion they have overtaken the R4.