• Start date
  • Views 1,148
  • Replies 15
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted_171835

OP

9sC1l.png

I'm taking bets on how long it takes me to get my next warn.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You probably wouldn't be getting any if you weren't so judgemental and weren't posting sales charts wherever you can, as well as instigating flame wars with petty cheap shots.

Nobody really gives two fucks about stuff like "sales" - we all just want to have a good time and petty arguments spoil that.

Reactions: 3 people
D

Deleted_171835

OP
You probably wouldn't be getting any if you weren't so judgemental and weren't posting sales charts wherever you can, as well as instigating flame wars with petty cheap shots.

Nobody really gives two fucks about stuff like "sales" - we all just want to have a good time and petty arguments spoil that.
Why so serious?

But if you actually care, I haven't got a single warn because of any of the things you've mentioned. It's because of this.

gallery_123159_43_284.png

;o;

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's worse - you're not supposed to insult staff. What are you, 5? Have some respect - they moderate those forums and/or keep them alive for no gratification whatsoever.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
That's worse - you're not supposed to insult staff. What are you, 5? Have some respect - they moderate those forums and/or keep them alive for no gratification whatsoever.
Why so serious?

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why so serious?

But if you actually care, I haven't got a single warn because of any of the things you've mentioned. It's because of this.

gallery_123159_43_284.png

;o;
Soulx don't be a noob.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro