Hacking im getting an acekard but....

toymin80r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're patient, go with Dealextreme (they ship within 2 weeks + a day or two, for me at least) since they're prices are very low compared to most sites (and free shipping, thus the long wait). Other than that, leetmod is pretty good.

kenio8185

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
toymin80r said:
if you're patient, go with Dealextreme (they ship within 2 weeks + a day or two, for me at least) since they're prices are very low compared to most sites (and free shipping, thus the long wait). Other than that, leetmod is pretty good.
wow, that is REALLY fast. DX for me, takes AT LEAST 3 weeks. Usually it's a month. Dang, I wish I could get stuff from there in only 2 weeks.

iamjust

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
If he's from the states, GameByGame.com or RealHotStuff.com is the absolute fastest. But if you want cheap prices you can go to DealExtreme.com and save yourself quite a bit of money, but wait an extra month or so. A good negotiation between the two would be 4coolday.com, a week and a half or so at a price that is comparable to DX.

I agree. My M3i was only 3 dollars more expensive from 4coolday than from DX...(free shipping either way)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.