Gaming I'm getting a Nintendo Wii on saturday..

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blech... I can't stand rock band/guitar hero or Green Day.. but hey, maybe you might
smile.gif

I suggest Monster Hunter Tri.

Resident Evil: Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles is terrific to play with Wii guns, I play with my little brother all the time.

ecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lmgtfy.com
XP
Country
Njrg said:
And you will soon realize that your Wii is going to sit on your TV for 8 months without being touched, then you're going to sell it for a 3DS. Even if you have some of the Wii's best games.

The same thing happened to me. I really wouldn't get a Wii. Wait for the 3DS.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well safe bets you listed topic starter. Beyond those well and I'll get crap for it but Indiana Jones if you're a fan of it is a cheap good grab, unless you steal then it's even cheaper.
wink.gif
Outside of that Geometry Wars Galaxies has a lot of stages and replay value considering areas, power ups, etc. Klonoa and The Munchables while neither are super long, they're cheap priced good Namco titles with high production values. If you're a fan of 'Ace Combat' the ace team made a (sadly took 4yrs) truly fantastic flight combat simulator Sky Crawlers which is also sub-$50 and enjoyable too. So far anything I've listed is $20-30, so more for your buck. If you don't have an interest I get it, but if you do Metroid Prime Trilogy is 3 games for $50 in one box and at the least 1 and 3 are fantastic.

I'm told Muramasa and A Boy and his Blob are excellent, and I've seen Tatsunoko vs Capcom and those Trauma games listed already too which I know are well received.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ecchi said:
Njrg said:
And you will soon realize that your Wii is going to sit on your TV for 8 months without being touched, then you're going to sell it for a 3DS. Even if you have some of the Wii's best games.

The same thing happened to me. I really wouldn't get a Wii. Wait for the 3DS.

Everyone is different. I play each of my systems, including my Wii and as he said, he'd just go out and buy the 3DS once it's out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout