DarthYoshi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_s...evice#G6DS_Real, if you scroll down to the G6DS Real part, it says "It is also one of the few Slot 1 cards with inbuilt memory which does require a Slot 2 linker in order to transfer games." It just seems confusing and I don't understand it. Maybe I'm just new so I don't get it. Can someone explain it for me?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm guessing it's a mistake and it's suppose to be "does not require a slot 2 linker". I think the only other slot one cards on the market with inbuilt memory are the ncard & clones , at the moment they have a card that goes into slot two , which you use to write to the slot one card , where the G6 has a usb cradle type thing that you plug the card into.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cards like N-Card used a slot2 card with an USB port on it to transfer the roms on it.
G6 however has an usb device in which you plug the card itself in.
I guess they forgot to add n't after does...

-damn sec. to late.
tongue.gif

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What they are talking about is the linker used between the computer and the card. It is something most slot 2 flash cards use to transfer games. It is rare for a slot 1 card to have this because most use usb to the card or flash memory. I think that should cover it.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i think it talks about a EZ 3-1 that has capacity for one game and a slot-1 device will transfer the game to it and then it will run from that slot-2.

DarthYoshi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, alright, so it was a typo, that's what I figured. Thanks for all of your help! I keep asking questions and I think that's the last one that sealed the deal. I think I'm gonna buy one now. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: