Hacking Im a troll and need help.(gecko os or gecko os mod or neogamma)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmChuckNorris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supercheats.com
XP
Country
Canada
I recently asked this question about Ocarina on wii being compatible with gamecube games.Someone told me to use Neogamma so i did and still didnt work so then I checked around a bit more and i found Gecko OS Mod...followed instruction EXACTLY as is and i loaded it up up still failed...
IOS's I have=all except ios249 no cios or stub..none
newest MIOS=Rv10(for the GC port i believe)
And can someone that has GOOD knowledge about this tell me if this is possible to use.

The reason why I want this is because I want to use Ocarina codes with Wind Waker

oh and can someone please tell me about "Hooks" I used them fine for Wii Ocarina but now that the gecko os mod guide tells me to use VI for GC because its the only one that works..

I need help!

Maybe I should change the title :O as i'm not a troll

cwjakesteel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Wow, you'll never get anyone to help you with the troll tag. People will just overlook this topic. I'm having the same problem, but I read on wehackwii's site that mios v4 allows for Action Replay Codes. I don't know if installing that version of mios will help at all, since you are actually using converted wiird codes.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keep an SD card in your wii.
Use Acciohacks from the HBC.
Make sure your wii can get online.
DM, and fix94's forwarder.
Thats all I'll tell.........

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, you'll never get anyone to help you with the troll tag. People will just overlook this topic. I'm having the same problem, but I read on wehackwii's site that mios v4 allows for Action Replay Codes. I don't know if installing that version of mios will help at all, since you are actually using converted wiird codes.
Way to bump a thread...as if what you just said wasn't obvious already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol