Gaming IIDX PC?

Jhongerkong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some friends of mine tell me that you can get iidx gold, etc on pcs. I thought they were joking but then I saw a youtube vid of it. Is this true?

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's a simulator, like Stepmania is for DDR.
There is a way to get actual IIDX HDDs on your computer, but I don't know how to do this myself.

Jhongerkong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The hdds is what im talking about. While I use simulators for iidx,ddr, etc. my bud had the actual iidx arcade game on his pc. Guess it wasn't a 1337 hax then
smile.gif

I assume that discussing download links and the like are akin to asking for roms and such, right?

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
Jhongerkong said:
The hdds is what im talking about. While I use simulators for iidx,ddr, etc. my bud had the actual iidx arcade game on his pc. Guess it wasn't a 1337 hax then
smile.gif

I assume that discussing download links and the like are akin to asking for roms and such, right?

Confirmed. One of my friends has had the IIDX Gold HD for awhile, and another person I know had integrated all IIDX up to DistorteD on his home arcade machine. This was before Gold's release, where you can now scan through previous versions if I'm correct... I can't remember if DistorteD gave you that ability or not, it's been awhile. As far as emulators go, I used to use SSRMax; I liked it somewhat better than BM2DX for some reason.

And I don't know... I mean, I guess wouldn't it depend on what kind of media you're looking to find?
smile.gif
Like .bms files or anything? I have no idea. I could give you an invite to a site you might be interested in though (if you're not on it already).

Jhongerkong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tenkaichi said:
Jhongerkong said:
smile.gif

Confirmed. One of my friends has had the IIDX Gold HD for awhile, and another person I know had integrated all IIDX up to DistorteD on his home arcade machine. This was before Gold's release, where you can now scan through previous versions if I'm correct... I can't remember if DistorteD gave you that ability or not, it's been awhile. As far as emulators go, I used to use SSRMax; I liked it somewhat better than BM2DX for some reason.

And I don't know... I mean, I guess wouldn't it depend on what kind of media you're looking to find?
smile.gif
Like .bms files or anything? I have no idea. I could give you an invite to a site you might be interested in though (if you're not on it already).

Just sent you a pm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That boy yo