IIDX PC?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Jhongerkong, May 8, 2008.

May 8, 2008

IIDX PC? by Jhongerkong at 1:34 AM (1,198 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Jhongerkong
    OP

Member Jhongerkong GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Some friends of mine tell me that you can get iidx gold, etc on pcs. I thought they were joking but then I saw a youtube vid of it. Is this true?

2. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
  3. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    That's a simulator, like Stepmania is for DDR.
    There is a way to get actual IIDX HDDs on your computer, but I don't know how to do this myself.

4. Jhongerkong
    OP

Canada
    The hdds is what im talking about. While I use simulators for iidx,ddr, etc. my bud had the actual iidx arcade game on his pc. Guess it wasn't a 1337 hax then [​IMG]

I assume that discussing download links and the like are akin to asking for roms and such, right?

5. Tenkaichi

Member Tenkaichi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Confirmed. One of my friends has had the IIDX Gold HD for awhile, and another person I know had integrated all IIDX up to DistorteD on his home arcade machine. This was before Gold's release, where you can now scan through previous versions if I'm correct... I can't remember if DistorteD gave you that ability or not, it's been awhile. As far as emulators go, I used to use SSRMax; I liked it somewhat better than BM2DX for some reason.

And I don't know... I mean, I guess wouldn't it depend on what kind of media you're looking to find? [​IMG] Like .bms files or anything? I have no idea. I could give you an invite to a site you might be interested in though (if you're not on it already).

6. Jhongerkong
    OP

Canada
    Just sent you a pm