If you own a car, is it nerdy?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It looks nice and is VERY nerdy. I don't own a car (not really needed in London, would want one but finances prevents this from happening atm).

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Looks pretty kool. It's up there in the nerdy department. Your car would look better if it had a brighter paint/colour. I don't own a car, as yet, but i when i do it's gonna surpass your nerd level.
tongue.gif

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Damn, so much stuff man. It is nerdy, I personally would only put 1 item in the car, not 4 or 5. It's a bit too much for my liking.

Yeah, I agree, it's a bit much (Still nice all the same though). I would personally just keep the ? block dice but it's still pretty cool.

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I originally had just the Mario, but then added the Mushrooms next to him.

It's hard to see but I also have Little Mario Figurines that stick out above the seat belt column. (http://i.imgur.com/S9x0M.png...Luigi is on the other side)

But I just love making it nerdy
biggrin.gif

Keep the outside clean and running great, while the inside gets retro
tongue.gif

There really isn't anything else I can do to it now.

Maybe make a custom shifter...LOL.

There's gotta be someone here who's added at least something to their car like...Zelda...Mega Man...something haha.

P

pasc

I'd stuff more usefull things in a car, like a Cigarett USB outlet, a control to change songs remotly (clip on the steering wheel).

That kinda stuff.

Yet, if you like that, I guess its fine.

About this dices:

Are they made of cardboard ?
tongue.gif

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
I'd stuff more usefull things in a car, like a Cigarett USB outlet, a control to change songs remotly (clip on the steering wheel).

That kinda stuff.

Yet, if you like that, I guess its fine.

About this dices:

Are they made of cardboard ?
tongue.gif

I installed a new stereo, which has a control to change songs PLUS it has a usb port (which I put my music on a flash drive).

Clip on the steering wheel? For the remote? Hmmm...

And nope LOL. They're made out of felt and stuffing. They do look boxy though.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine isn't nerdy, mostly because I save my money for actual nerd items rather than the decorative stuff. I don't care for decorations, so it just wouldn't really be worth it for me.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0707011005a.jpg

So I was driving one time and saw all these military vehicles and decided to take a photo of them, and inadvertently I got my little mushroom ornament in the picture as well. This is about the only thing I have in my car in terms of geek stuff

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my very first car, I put a powerful stereo in it, but that's about it. As you grow older, you learn not to form love-affairs with cars. I never was into special paint jobs or spoilers or special rims or any of that stuff, it's just cop bait. The more plain and basic the car is, the less likely it is to get messed with or stolen or singled out by cops.

The fanciest thing I have on my car now is a GBAtemp bumper sticker.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on putting a papercraft creeper I made on my front dash. I'm also gonna get a Minecraft magnet. Where can I get the GBATemp sticker!?!

P.S. You guys should see imshortandrads sticker collection. xD

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
Where can I get the GBATemp sticker!?!

Here's where I got mine.
http://shop.cafepress.com/gbatemp

I bought 2 of the full-size ones and 2 of the smaller oval ones. My current car has the oval one.

Oh, I also have one of the GBAtemp T-shirts. The one that's printed on both sides; GBAtemp.net on the front and the mascot on the back.

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
So I was driving one time and saw all these military vehicles and decided to take a photo of them, and inadvertently I got my little mushroom ornament in the picture as well. This is about the only thing I have in my car in terms of geek stuff

Ah you reminded me, I have something like that mushroom, it's a really badly designed Mario plushy keychain (small like the mushroom).

afA34.jpg

gotta hang this up

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nerdy, no. Boss, sorta.

19 year old white, gaming nerd (though I do NOT at all appear it) male. Driving a tan '95 Infiniti G20, chrome door handles, sunroof, (fairly worn) leather interior.

My favorite part... is my sound system. Kenwood HD545U headunit, some cheap but good ($38/pair on Newegg) JVC speakers in the front (stock Clarion's were blown out >_>), and some Pioneer Premier speakers in the back. However, the wiring to the left rear is bad, so I only have 3 speakers :<

I like metal and electronic music. An odd pair, yes. I have it tuned so it sounds fantastic no matter what I throw at it
biggrin.gif

EDIT - Though I do plan on making a few papercraft Minecraft figures and putting them somewhere in my car... last owner blacked out all the back windows so you're not gonna be able to see them back there...

Edit 2 - Also, all the car audio stuff is self installed, thanks to my dad showing me how to do it and me needing to re-do it a few times because I broke my old radio (Pioneer DEH 2200UB) and have had to fix rattle in the doors. And just to clear any suspicion of me being one of those ghetto kids that wears the hat backwards and wears their pants at the knees, I'm not. Just a normal guy, denim shorts and a calm tshirt, sometimes with a band or video game characters. I just love music. And I like it to sound good. So I invest money into making it sound how it should.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My car is pretty normal. 2006 Ford Taurus.

Though, i do have a Sackboy Figure (From my LBP2 Collectors Edition), sitting in the rear view mirror.

Also my Zelda 3DS Soundtrack (Along with a few other nerdy soundtracks), in my glove compartment at all times
tongue.gif

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
+1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1.

happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about...