N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
Public suicide on the last minute. I'd find it HILARIOUS if there's an afterlife that doesn't involve hell.
That would not be cool you would traumatize a lot of people
ohnoes.png

liquidnumb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd invite some poor girl to get really high and drunk with me. Maybe two of them. Then I'd leverage the sympathy angle to guilt her/them into banging me for the rest of the hour while I tell her every secret anyone has ever confided in me. All on a discretely placed live webcam.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
liquidnumb said:
I'd invite some poor girl to get really high and drunk with me. Maybe two of them. Then I'd leverage the sympathy angle to guilt her/them into banging me for the rest of the hour while I tell her every secret anyone has ever confided in me. All on a discretely placed live webcam.

That's deep

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id Finally Ask This Girl To Be My Girlfriend.I Would Make Out With Her For Half And Hour And The Other Half I Would B**G Her.

lolet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure. I would probably gather all of my music material: scraps, recordings and such, write notes about it and send it off to my bandmates. Just to make myself useful for once
wink.gif

iFish said:
liquidnumb said:

That's deep
Haha! I lol'd
biggrin.gif

liquidnumb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
liquidnumb said:

That's deep

Did I forget to mention my awesome guitar solo?

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would try something really really dangerous like sky diving or BASE Jumping lol hmm come to think of it if I found out I had cancer and had 3 years left to live I would probably do the same thing, I guess its just having a time limit put on your last breath.

At any rate life and death are both meaningless, we could all die in the next hour anyway and its best to spend your time doing what your supposed to be doing now. No need to worry about when death will take us.... It's coming and the best thing to do is live every minute like it will last a lifetime
smile.gif

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably try to spend all my money on a single object that would only last an hour. Something excessive, like the largest Wagyu steak I could afford.
Alex221 said:
Id Finally Ask This Girl To Be My Girlfriend.I Would Make Out With Her For Half And Hour And The Other Half I Would B**G Her.
Is that a movie or something?

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hachibei said:
Probably try to spend all my money on a single object that would only last an hour. Something excessive, like the largest Wagyu steak I could afford.
Alex221 said:
Is that a movie or something?
No Its Not A Movie XD,Its Something I Want To Happen To Me.

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hang out with Family and friends for half an hour, Then do some stupid ass stunt that I Could probalbly die from, but wouldn't matter.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
monkat said:
_Chaz_ said:
monkat said:
_Chaz_ said:

No girlfriend?
If I had one would I be fapping?

I still fap
.___________.

LoooooL...

Hmm... I would probably... waste 20mins trying to learn the maximum strength of a human being by working out etc... Then 30mins having threesomes
closedeyes.gif
and the last 9.59mins, do something really fucked up infront of people to traumatize them... Probably somewhere public... Then one second to meet up with Eazy-E, 2Pac and B.I.G
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill