Homebrew IF YOU ARE ON 9.9 STAY!!! DO NOT UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Safe to assume you have nothing then? You haven't provided anything.
Really? I havent?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

End of story, Trolling. Delete this Thread admins.
That was before my sources gave me some new info.. and then i went into that thread and said

DONT UPDATE!! STAY ON 9.9!!

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS REMEMBER MASSEXPLOSION?? HE SAID THAT HE HAD A KERNEL EXPLOIT FOR THE MOAT RECENT FIRMWARE he didn't have any proof whatsoever and everybody beleaved him why can't we trust meistro huh?

The_Meistro

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: GoodCookie88

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Proof proof proof. That's what everyone wants. What's the point of complaining if you all are still waiting for a 9.3+ exploit. Take the leap of fate and if it doesn't happen, you had nothing to lose to begin with.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What have i said? Other than dont update from 9.9 i havent told you any information about my sources...

YET

Hell iv been on 9.9 for ever and don't plan on updateing past it so i for one will not update so ether way if its real i won't miss out and if its not real then i still wont miss out.

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like there needs to be a generic "Should I update" sticky so threads like this are unnecessary.

"Are you 9.2 or under?" Never update
"Are you over 9.2?" Only update if you need the eshop, as new kernel exploits might come to light.

He doesn't need proof to make it the safe move to stay on old firmware. It's just the right thing to do unless you need an update.

The_Meistro

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like there needs to be a generic "Should I update" sticky so threads like this are unnecessary.

"Are you over 9.2?" Only update if you need the eshop, as new kernel exploits might come to light.

He doesn't need proof to make it the safe move to stay on old firmware. It's just the right thing to do unless you need an update.
If your on 9.3 or any firmware up to 9.9 DO NOT UPDATE.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Proof proof proof. That's what everyone wants. What's the point of complaining if you all are still waiting for a 9.3+ exploit. Take the leap of fate and if it doesn't happen, you had nothing to lose to begin with.
Then my question is, why does @The_Meistro have to keep everything about it a secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://twitter.com/TakiUdon_/status/1784139240328310955?cxt=HBwW1sLVmfbLxMIxAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVf...