Gaming If the switch pro was announced and released later this year, would tou buy It?

Would you buy if It released later this year?

• Total voters

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Following the NEW 3DS its purpose didn't really matter besides the long battery life.
Switch Pro would be meaningless to majority of the Switch games out now since they are 30fps locked to begin with.
Nintendo would have to go great lengths to make enhanced version of the games just for the Pro support. Plus nobody wants to buy a new console or GPU this year with all the scalpers running wild.

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Day 1 for sure so I can finally install a CFW on my day 1 OG Switch.

I just want to use a few emulators and I don‘t want to risk a Account ban (200+ games bought in the eshop) so I wait in patience.

BlackOmegaTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nope, I might think about it IF it's a hardware revision with significant performance changes. I mean, it must play games that the OG simply won't, if the og can play at lower settings, Than I won't buy it.

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As a owner of an OG Switch the only reason that would make me buy a 'Switch Pro' is if it retroactively supports DLSS with currently released Switch games and also if it is not overpriced. Other than that as long my current Switch doesn't break or anything like that I'm totally fine with it.

Last edited by mspy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.