Gaming If Rare Replay came to the Switch would you get it?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why are people thinking DKC isn't owned by Nintendo? It is. IDK why people perpetuate that myth that MS owns them.

DKC trilogy is on the Wii U, DK Tropical Freeze is too, so is DK64. Microsoft never has and never will own the IP rights to the Donkey Kong Country series.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...t_they_owned_donkey_kong_after_acquiring_rare
well if rare replay did come to switch they could add rare made games that are owned by nintendo since well it would be switch exclusive, one can dream but it will never happen unless nintendo actively buys rare back wic wont happen.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure during the Smash ballot Phil said they would have loved to work with Nintendo if
Banjo became a Smash character. And the DS has Age of Empire and Zoo Tycoon oh and the N64 had Monster Truck Madness

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure during the Smash ballot Phil said they would have loved to work with Nintendo if
Banjo became a Smash character. And the DS has Age of Empire and Zoo Tycoon oh and the N64 had Monster Truck Madness

That and cross-platform efforts between Microsoft and Nintendo.

I wouldn't say "never" really. I strongly believe in Banjo as part of Smash Bros someday, and I'm sure Nintendo could negotiate their way into getting a VC release of Banjo 64.
Now will they want to...

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say "never" really. I strongly believe in Banjo as part of Smash Bros someday
Would Nintendo even bother going through the effort to get Banjo into Smash, and have the n64 Banjo games on the eshop? Would they even sell that well, to make it worth the effort. Then again, Cloud is in Smash, so who knows.

D

Deleted User

I'd pick it up for some of Rare's N64 titles. Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day and Jet Force Jemini. Improved framerate, resolution and textures are nice additions.

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember when Rare still made GBA and DS games since Microsoft doesn't have a foot in the handheld market. I wonder if this could've happened had the Switch been more of a 3DS successor than the console hybrid they market it as.

This and Sunset Overdrive are the only games I'd really consider getting an Xbox One to play.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay. It´s not bad. Too bad it´s barely even playable. Have you played it at all??
I did, it's not the greatest game but by all definition it is not a bad game. The music isn't bad, Characters design isn't bad, world design isn't bad, optimizing is good and works quite good on all platforms, there are no game breaking bugs at all. Please enlighten me how this game is barely even playable when i finished the game quite fine without even a single bug ?

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did, it's not the greatest game but by all definition it is not a bad game. The music isn't bad, Characters design isn't bad, world design isn't bad, optimizing is good and works quite good on all platforms, there are no game breaking bugs at all. Please enlighten me how this game is barely even playable when i finished the game quite fine without even a single bug ?

Meh. I can´t say I´ve finished it. Not even close. But the control is not up to par, and the camera is just horrible. Both combined just kill any desire to play it any longer, at least for me. Cosmetics alone can´t help me on this one.

Back on topic, I would get the Rare replay, even though we all know it will never happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0