Gaming If Nintendo goes software only...

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let's say the nintendo apocalypse occurs, and they start releasing cross platform. Will you continue to enjoy their titles just as much, or will some of the magic be gone at that point? And if this happens, what platform will you be playing their games on?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd play on PC, but I would be sad to see the hybrid console concept fail. It's obviously a very different play experience in a lot of ways.

OTOH let's not kid ourselves here: Nintendo has plenty of stored capital to fall back on. I don't think it's really possible for them to be forced into going multiplat. Microsoft's gaming division is probably in the most trouble right now.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let's say the nintendo apocalypse occurs, and they start releasing cross platform. Will you continue to enjoy their titles just as much, or will some of the magic be gone at that point? And if this happens, what platform will you be playing their games on?
your title is a lil misleading i expected this to be about nintendo doing away with psychical copy's of games . . . .but to answer your question . . . . your "what if" is impossible Nintendo has been a game producing company for hundreds of years they can afford to screw up continuously and still be fine
but with the release of mario run i will further entertain the thought . . . .
i would simply enjoy like people do with mario run/fire emblem/ect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte