Hacking Question If I keep a clean NAND, but use emuMMC for hacking, will I be safe from bans?

Jinzoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
The thing is that, this app was before, and cuz i accidentally removed sd card it was deleted and still on screen, so when i updated on tinfoil and launched it, it was still asking a download so it didn't change from the original state, i'll check the rest, but it the nand is dirty i think there's no need to reset it then, also i don't use the online games and Nintendo services, i'm planning to just playing local and install Android on it, so i can use it as tablet too, and for switch games i prefer tinfoil to keep working after ban, so i can download games even if i'm banned, after i think I shouldn't care about ban since it not changing my actual use of it

xawak67952

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Probably banned. so yeah if you don't care about online play you don't need to do anything. emuMMC would still be nice to have to not do something stupid and get corrupted NAND. remember to do backups!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol