Hacking If I Buy a Used Wii, How Likely is it to be pre 4.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
my massive conclusions?
and case study? uuuhhh no... try again.

i never said my assumptions were rock solid.... just likely.

so quit kissing his ass it wolnt make him release your precious rawksd any faster.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
Off-topic is fun... But to answer the topic system menu is irrelevent if 4.3 is on theres no problem with that. What you want in a used wii is a hackable boot2 and a drive that is not D3-2. That is the reason a used wii is 100% better than a brand new one.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
terminal_illness said:
put it this way, ive never met someone who knows how to use a computer well, thats has absoloutly NO pirated material...

theres just no way he pays for EVERYTHING... nobody buys music thats for sure... i dont know 1 single person that pays for and downloads music from itunes. and NEVER from anywhere else.

i just dont like the way he puts himself up on a pedestal like hes soo much better than the rest of us filthy pirates.

atleast i can admit it. who else is a pirate?

Just cause the people YOU know are pirates doesn't mean everyone is. Personally, no, I don't buy music from iTunes. Nor do I ever download any music from any source. I always buy CDs, I like to have a hard copy.

As for movies and games, my internet connection is far to slow to allow that, and I have a crappy download allowance, so even if I wanted to (big if), I couldn't.

So clearly your research is VERY biased. Don't make big claims you can't support properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill