If GBAtemp members were dating fictional characters, who would they be dating?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Let's be honest here, unless you were running around the streets shouting "look at my erect manhood", no real man has seen it apart from you . You might have showed it off to a few gays and thought they were "manly men" - they weren't.
wow I think you might be stepping over the line here, haha

To be entirely honest I used to be in naturist communities too though that was mostly non-erect. So I get the idea of how is someone built, thank you very much. And that there are lots of differences and all kind of ranges.

But no that guy in particular was kind of tough as nails otherwise, but yea I suppose he wasn't 100 percent straight either, but sexual orientation and how your body is build has nothing to do with each other.

edit:
Also you completely dodged my Unreal question.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I was a young whipper snapper, my wife which was my girlfriend at the time used to hang her wet dressing gown on my boner. She claimed it was like a rod of steel.
Bet there were balls of steel too.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was a young whipper snapper, my wife which was my girlfriend at the time used to hang her wet dressing gown on my boner. She claimed it was like a rod of steel.
anotherreaction.jpg

frozencat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yep, I've never needed to get that far into my inspection, I can tell from at least 50 meters a dude from a chick. No matter how much these ladyboy types try and pass themselves off as something they are not pretty much anyone with good eyesight that's not in a darkened room and drunk to the point of double vision can tell.

I remember that scene in Trainspotting 2 when Begbie was in the taxi with the transvestite (which he thought was a chick) and he touched "her" balls and then went mental. I wonder how many people have done that and died inside..... A couple of years ago some guy near where I live thought he was texting some chick on a dating site, he was sending dick pics and stuff to this guy that was pretending to be the chick and the guy showed the dick pics to people at his work and they were all laughing. Then one of the people he showed the pictures to noticed it was his brother in the photos and went mental and then told his brother. When the guy found out he lost the plot and went the the dudes house and burnt it down and also his car and was going to kill the guy that had been pretending to be the chick. The police had to lock him up to stop him from murdering the guy and the other guy had to leave the village he was living in as his days were numbered. Now Imagine if it had been a trans - the trans would no doubt be dead by now or at least never be able to return to that village ever again as I've no doubt whatsover that karma would get him.
posts like this are why we need a nerd react emoji

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I've never needed to get that far into my inspection, I can tell from at least 50 meters a dude from a chick. No matter how much these ladyboy types try and pass themselves off as something they are not pretty much anyone with good eyesight that's not in a darkened room and drunk to the point of double vision can tell.

I remember that scene in Trainspotting 2 when Begbie was in the taxi with the transvestite (which he thought was a chick) and he touched "her" balls and then went mental. I wonder how many people have done that and died inside..... A couple of years ago some guy near where I live thought he was texting some chick on a dating site, he was sending dick pics and stuff to this guy that was pretending to be the chick and the guy showed the dick pics to people at his work and they were all laughing. Then one of the people he showed the pictures to noticed it was his brother in the photos and went mental and then told his brother. When the guy found out he lost the plot and went the the dudes house and burnt it down and also his car and was going to kill the guy that had been pretending to be the chick. The police had to lock him up to stop him from murdering the guy and the other guy had to leave the village he was living in as his days were numbered. Now Imagine if it had been a trans - the trans would no doubt be dead by now or at least never be able to return to that village ever again as I've no doubt whatsover that karma would get him.
1706487879502.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?