If GBAtemp members were dating fictional characters, who would they be dating?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also the Adams Apple, hip shape not to mention the danlgy ball sack and penis - that's a total giveaway :-).
If you've gotten to the point of inspecting the penis you need to improve your man spotting skills

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
If you've gotten to the point of inspecting the penis you need to improve your man spotting skills
Yep, I've never needed to get that far into my inspection, I can tell from at least 50 meters a dude from a chick. No matter how much these ladyboy types try and pass themselves off as something they are not pretty much anyone with good eyesight that's not in a darkened room and drunk to the point of double vision can tell.

I remember that scene in Trainspotting 2 when Begbie was in the taxi with the transvestite (which he thought was a chick) and he touched "her" balls and then went mental. I wonder how many people have done that and died inside..... A couple of years ago some guy near where I live thought he was texting some chick on a dating site, he was sending dick pics and stuff to this guy that was pretending to be the chick and the guy showed the dick pics to people at his work and they were all laughing. Then one of the people he showed the pictures to noticed it was his brother in the photos and went mental and then told his brother. When the guy found out he lost the plot and went the the dudes house and burnt it down and also his car and was going to kill the guy that had been pretending to be the chick. The police had to lock him up to stop him from murdering the guy and the other guy had to leave the village he was living in as his days were numbered. Now Imagine if it had been a trans - the trans would no doubt be dead by now or at least never be able to return to that village ever again as I've no doubt whatsover that karma would get him.

Last edited by mrdude,
  • Angry
Reactions: SylverReZ

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yep, I've never needed to get that far into my inspection, I can tell from at least 50 meters a dude from a chick. No matter how much these ladyboy types try and pass themselves off as something they are not pretty much anyone with good eyesight that's not in a darkened room and drunk to the point of double vision can tell.

I remember that scene in Trainspotting 2 when Begie was in the taxi with the transvestite (which he thought was a chick) and he touched "her" balls and then went mental. I wonder how many people have done that and died inside..... A couple of years ago some guy near where I live thought he was texting some chick on a dating site, he was sending dick pics and stuff to this guy that was pretending to be the chick and the guy showed the dick pics to people at his work and they were all laughing. Then one of the people he showed the pictures to noticed it was his brother in the photos and went mental and then told his brother. When the guy found out he lost the plot and went the the dudes house and burnt it down and also his car and was going to kill the guy that had been pretending to be the chick. The police had to lock him up to stop him from murdering the guy and the other guy had to leave the village he was living in as his days were numbered. Now Imagine if it had been a trans - the trans would no doubt be dead by now or at least never be able to return to that village ever again as I've no doubt whatsover that karma would get him.
Hey dude, that's kinda dark to be honest. How would that make a difference if it was trans then? How would the trans not be stopped being killed by the police?

The other day I met a chick with facial hair/beard that was nearly homeless btw. It seemed like she had tits but I couldn't verify stuff down there if you get what I mean. But sometimes it happens, hormonal "inbalances" or whatever. Completely female voice too, not a sign of "adam apple" either, but facial hair? Yea definitely.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The other day I met a chick with facial hair/beard that was nearly homeless btw. It seemed like she had tits but I couldn't verify stuff down there if you get what I mean. But sometimes it happens, hormonal "inbalances" or whatever. Completely female voice too, not a sign of "adam apple" either, but facial hair? Yea definitely.
Its very inappropriate to mention somebody's private parts, none of this is your business as they could be feel quite uncomfortable talking about it.. Only thing you should care about is that we're all people.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Its very inappropriate to mention somebody's private parts, none of this is your business as they could be feel quite uncomfortable talking about it.. Only thing you should care about is that we're all people.
I'm not the one you should lecture. I know. But it does make me curious. How is that bad? It won't make me consider the person less if that person has one genital or the other or a mix.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hey dude, that's kinda dark to be honest. How would that make a difference if it was trans then? How would the trans not be stopped being killed by the police?

I'm guessing you're not a manly man, because if you were I wouldn't need to explain it to you.

• Sad

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm guessing you're not a manly man, because if you were I wouldn't need to explain it to you.
You seem somehow familiar to me. Didn't you use to play Unreal at some point on King Of The Hill?

added sentence in edit: That guy also claimed to be a developer and had a big manly problem with my playing style, haha.

Either way I don't think you can really judge me by what is "manly". Some people found the size of my "manhood" quite manly enough when its grown. More so than some "manly" dudes around who were surprised. But I suppose you're the expert haha.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
You seem somehow familiar to me. Didn't you use to play Unreal at some point on King Of The Hill?

Either way I don't think you can really judge me by what is "manly". Some people found the size of my "manhood" quite manly enough when its grown. More so than some "manly" dudes around who were surprised. But I suppose you're the expert haha.
Let's be honest here, unless you were running around the streets shouting "look at my erect manhood", no real man has seen it apart from you . You might have showed it off to a few gays and thought they were "manly men" - they weren't. There's alot more to being a proper man than the ability to get a boner and show it off to people.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did have a friend in highschool who would randomly show people his penis so honestly you never know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y