Ievolution

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kohu, Jun 25, 2011.

Jun 25, 2011

Ievolution by kohu at 8:31 AM (692 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. kohu
    OP

Newcomer kohu Member

United States
    ok i have a questions about updating it for the june 6th update (it stopped working and the dsi mode dosent work) so first off, on my 3ds (the link at the top says it works in dsi mode) it dosent run on dsi or ds mode. im currently reapplying the bootstrap and the firmware. is there anything else i can do to try and get this to work?

Edit: After patching it once more i get "an error has occurred. press and hold the power button to turn the system off. please refer to the operations manual for details"

2. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    The iEvo should work in DSi mode for the latest 3DS firmware. Switching to DSi mode has to be done before updating the 3DS to the latest firmware or by using a DSi/DSiXL to change from DSL to DSi mode.

If nothing else works, run to a used game store (Gamestop for example) and ask for example if you can try your pokemon on the DSi since you want to see the new features. At the same time you can switch it to DSi mode. Otherwise wait for a working fw update to be made.

-Qtis

3. kohu
    OP

Newcomer kohu Member

United States
    thanks and dang. cause it is in dsi mode. thanks for the fast reply though.